CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

I became a completely different woman after being blacked for the first time. I was a sweet, innocent, conservative, loyal young bride before my new husband shared me with a black stranger during our honeymoon 7 years ago. I became addicted to BBC immediately and have become an insatiable, exclusively black, married white whore ever since.

Hi dear Hotwife4U!

For several reasons, I understand the proportion of American / Canadian /European white women who have changed tremendously in the field of habitus after a new sexual experience! I had already chatted with another lady about this topic in a private letter, but I caught your story and that’s why I thought I’d write you a comment.

You wrote about yourself that you were a woman of conservative values (probably because of your upbringing), but after the experience that open sexuality provided (in your case, having sex with a big-tailed black man in the context of wife-sharing / cuckold sex) you started on the path of metamorphosis and changed morally and sexually. It’s a fact that’s truly compelling and amazingly exciting at the same time!

I myself am a 41-year-old Hungarian man from Eastern Europe, and I helped a conservative lady be liberated sexually and emotionally , who already considers me her number two husband due to her reactions to her experiences so far. After 8 years of being together, they began to feel the need to change their sex lives because their relationship could flatten out. Many are in a state of denial and therefore not emotionally advanced enough to recognize and acknowledge the need for change, and open sexuality can save a lot of relationships, so it can be considered a kind of special and enjoyable party therapy! It should be noted that the emotional and sexual relationship between them is excellent, because they first brought innovations into their sex lives within a monogamous framework (anal sex, ejaculation to facial, sperm swallowing, use of aids). All this in the spirit of gradation, surrounded by a lot of communication and true emotional gestures, The respect and gratitude the lady experienced from her husband for the initial discounts she received motivated her to say yes to her husband’s next idea as well, which in turn involved a third party in the form of threesome and then cuckold sex. This innovation was me. I would point out that both the husband and I have a medium-length but thick penis, but this is accompanied by a good physique (as a manual worker I have to eat protein-rich) with the right personality traits (respect, humor, some romance,) which makes us immersed in newer dimensions of sex.

After our first experience together, the lady was delighted because she had a level of excitement and orgasm that was essentially equivalent to a constant exotic *******.He thought back to his identity before the first threesome and cuckold, and smiled at how liberated and unscrupulous he was now in sex.The ensemble of emotional and physical experience has developed such a serious emotional reaction in her that as a result of more and more shared experiences, she almost demands sex with her two husbands, where she no longer wants to be a sophisticated lady who is always pampered by men, but an unscrupulous whore. she also wants to be the one that men own for their own pleasure and she herself likes to fuck for her own pleasure with her two husbands!! She is completely transformed and therefore instinctively unable to live a sexual and emotional life with just one man!

You’re used to outstanding pleasures and you don’t want to give that up! He would develop a very severe feeling of lack, which would most likely cause him severe depression and / or other mental harm! I think I discover the same condition from the comments of the overseas ladies, because some black men have had such an effect on them in all areas that they already definitely need interracial cuckold / hotwife and / or threesome sex, because sex is both a physical and an emotional need that everyone wants to enjoy in the best possible quality, and in some cases a certain proportion of black men (which cannot be fully generalized here) are able to give this high level more easily than some white men!

Haplotype (different skin,eye,hair pigmentation, different facial structure, height and width) can have an excitatory effect on any person who requires interracial sex regardless of orientation ( .for a significant proportion of black and Asian ladies, this is precisely why some white and black men are attractive ) . A long and thick penis has the same impressive effect on women as a significant proportion of men have huge breasts . There are cases where the white man also has a strong muscular physique (in many cases, on the other hand, some middle-class husbands can be really catastrophic), but there is one thing he lacks in order for his wife to see a sex god in it. This factor is vehemence, which is seen in a man’s behavior when he unleashes his instincts. Less informed people only explain this phenomenon with testosterone, although this is only part of the explanation! Cultural background strongly influences a person’s behavior, which fundamentally affects their sexual habits and performance!!

A black man with a strong physique and a gigantic penis, with a high quality sexual culture and communication skills, can quickly ******* that white lady, who may even be fully committed to black men, which is why the lady no longer requires the sexual approach of white men, but if she does, she has very high expectations of the applicant!!

That confidence is one thing that keeps popping up.

A woman’s most important erogenous zone is her emotional world!! I think the ladies who are commenting here agree with that!!
Self-confidence lies in whether ladies receive positive feedback from men and / or ladies ! This will be exponentially true when positive feedback improves self-esteem, even in a radical way, through a combination of gestures and words! When this happens (again and again, optimally), a lady develops strong gratitude and emotional attachment, which basically motivates the lady to start attaching to the man who has given her positive feedback and even to have it available for sexual pleasure! Sex is an emotional and physical need that if a woman receives it with the help of one or more people, it will grow and eventually stabilize her self-esteem. This would be the psychology of the relationship between female self-confidence and sexuality.

What are some things that changed about you after you got blacked, how did the black dick change you? Do you dress differently? Walk differently? More confident? Aren't attracted to non bbc?...etc.
I'd say for me it confirmed the idea that I had a deep attraction to black men. It was also at a time I was learning to develop a deep confidence in myself and it helped for sure.

I think that's true for a lot of white girls. They have a lot of attraction towards us but are afraid to try because of what their parents and family might think.
I was born into a mixed family with one side super religious and the other side not so much. Neither side believed a young woman should out be enjoying sex freely though. I was allowed to date at the age of sixteen but there were strict rules that needed to be followed. Of course I found ways around those. It was nice when I moved out and went to college that I felt I could stop living by family rules and start making my own.

Mike/ Michelle( to the wife) I'm pleased with that comment you made as to bbc made you more sexy, confidence..and maybe more dominant, superior over white dick and very much adhered to bbc? I can relate Michelle, for one I've always liked white females growing up. I've been a swinger and addicted to white pussy for many years. Like you, it made me feel more in control, dominant( more sexual) I just didn't feel aroused with very dark skinned black women( with the exception of biracial black women, but even them some reason I felt not aroused or in favor towards them) in your case, once you go black, I guess your never going back lol? As for me, once I went white, it was alright...lmao and besides white pussy taste and feels way better going in lol. Michelle, you keep getting all the bbc you can during the holiday season.

Hello there skyye, must have tough for you growing up in a religious family by the time you started dating? I would have assumed..hormones are raging. So is it safe to say you started experiencing sex when you left home? What made you decide upon bbc over white dick( if I may ask) see as a baby I've always been addicted to sex...crazy about girls and such lol. For some reason, was never crazy about black females...believe me Skyye and now that I'm in my late 40's I'm glad I made the right choice in staying with white women. It has become too addicting, I've become too dominant over white pussy aswell as Hispanic pussy. How has bbc changed you Skyye for the better?

Back