CHANGES IN YOU AFTER YOU GOT BLACKED

I was born into a mixed family with one side super religious and the other side not so much. Neither side believed a young woman should out be enjoying sex freely though. I was allowed to date at the age of sixteen but there were strict rules that needed to be followed. Of course I found ways around those. It was nice when I moved out and went to college that I felt I could stop living by family rules and start making my own.
Was that your first taste of bbc?

Awesome question! So like most women here, I found a totally new appreciation for my sexuality, and a huge growth in not only my self confidence, but growth in my confidence as whole... I got that “swagger”. I have seen a huge jump in my libido... it feels good to be desired, and feels even better to take advantage of someone else’s desire. I have definitely found myself to be dressing my provocatively, actively trying to get those looks. As for being less attracted to white men.... I would say that I don’t at all look for or desire a white man besides my husband... black guys are just my thing.

I hear this ALOT: white girls not desiring white men anymore. If I hadn't heard about 5 or 6 white women tell me this (and they don't know each other) I wouldn't believe it, but it's very true.

Did it happen over night or was it a slow process? I've heard a lot of women say this so I know there's a lot of truth to it. As a cuck this fills me with a mix of fear and excitement.

Yeah I suspect that most women who feel the same way as you probably were already attracted to Black men. I've just always had a fascination with Black only women. :love::qos:

for me? naw it didn't take long. I was young and had already been feeling a serious attraction to black guys so it pretty much confirmed things

According to them, you had a better experience with black boys than with white guys?? There has been a white man in your life who you still consider to be a person who produces high emotional and sexual quality?? If so, why did he sever your relationship with him??

Thank you in advance for your kind reply and I wish you another nice day!!

After the first time I got blacked, I definitely felt more confident and certainly became addicted. But what i also learned was that I had been settling for inferior sex before then. So after getting blacked I took control of my and my now cuck hubby’s sex life and got what I wanted which was more mind blowing sex with superior black men.

Similar experiences. Sex had been somewhat stressful, but after she was blacked it became a fun thing we do together. We are both submitting to the bull, so it is very equal and liberating. We get excited together about finding new bulls, and nothing beats getting everything ready together when a bull is coming to service us. Outsiders may think it is unfair because she gets to enjoy big cocks and younger men, but the way we do it is the only way that I can truly be happy and submissive. Doing it in front of me—along with regulating when I am allowed to get hard or cum—is also the only way she can be truly fulfilled. We need each other more than ever.

Similar experiences. Sex had been somewhat stressful, but after she was blacked it became a fun thing we do together. We are both submitting to the bull, so it is very equal and liberating. We get excited together about finding new bulls, and nothing beats getting everything ready together when a bull is coming to service us. Outsiders may think it is unfair because she gets to enjoy big cocks and younger men, but the way we do it is the only way that I can truly be happy and submissive. Doing it in front of me—along with regulating when I am allowed to get hard or cum—is also the only way she can be truly fulfilled. We need each other more than ever.
That's very hot! Congratulations!

Back