Changes in white women

It's amazing how coming under the influence of a black man can change a white woman. I had always been rather conservative sexually, not straying from our marriage. Then Gary and I decided to try doing something with a black man. Just try it, no commitment in mind. But once I was in the presence of Alex, just the three of us, in our home, my life began to change. All three of us knew that this was not a social occasion or a business occasion with a black man, this was sex. The moment Alex kissed me and slipped his tongue into my mouth, I knew things were different; my body began to react. I was still fully clothed, but somehow I felt naked in his presence. As he began to undress me and examine my body with his hands, I wanted him so badly!

Since that first night, my life has changed more and more, leaving behind the conservative woman and becoming more of a slut to please Alex. I have become totally submissive to him. I have done things that I never would have imagined doing in the past -- things I would have considered shameful. I left my previous gynecologist and began going to a black female gynecologist recommended by Alex. She is so good at helping white women adjust to their new lifestyles.

I am now so happy! I would not change a thing.
Wow! Good for all of you ♥️

In particular, she taught me more about my genitals and their capacity for pleasure. About my body's capacity for multiple orgasms. And about how pain can enhance sexual pleasure.
That is so damn hot! Love how she helped you deal with the newfound pleasures you were experiencing! Did she give you tips or tell you what to expect form being with bigger black men?

It's amazing how coming under the influence of a black man can change a white woman. I had always been rather conservative sexually, not straying from our marriage. Then Gary and I decided to try doing something with a black man. Just try it, no commitment in mind. But once I was in the presence of Alex, just the three of us, in our home, my life began to change. All three of us knew that this was not a social occasion or a business occasion with a black man, this was sex. The moment Alex kissed me and slipped his tongue into my mouth, I knew things were different; my body began to react. I was still fully clothed, but somehow I felt naked in his presence. As he began to undress me and examine my body with his hands, I wanted him so badly!

Since that first night, my life has changed more and more, leaving behind the conservative woman and becoming more of a slut to please Alex. I have become totally submissive to him. I have done things that I never would have imagined doing in the past -- things I would have considered shameful. I left my previous gynecologist and began going to a black female gynecologist recommended by Alex. She is so good at helping white women adjust to their new lifestyles.

Yes, I notice most white women, even young white girls tend to act more free, open, and outgoing after dating or having sex with black men regularly

Indeed, I'm really pissed when I read this bullshit about domination of white men or white women. Nothing but bbc dreaming! :devil:
Dude its sexual fantasy it's not real.
Its to enhance sexual roleplay .
You taking seriously shows your fragility and ego bro .

After we get our roleplay in , we get up hug it out wash up and go about our individual lives .

I can relate to this from my side that is. I hit it off with a past coworker, she is from Russia. We kind of flirted a bit, then one day I said fuck it, call HR if you like lol. I told her how sexy she was and boldly asked her out. We ate, then on the drive back to her car, I started telling her what I would do to her but made it seemed like I had dreamt it. Long story short, soon she was becoming bolder and bolder with her actions. She would video call me, and be already naked. She even gave my dick a Russian name, zaicheck or something like that hahaha. She said she never did that sort of thing. We would fuck in the parking lot of the movie theatre or in highway rest stops, lol. Her people, even her friends would never approve of her messing with a black guy. When I met her dad, she told him I was a coworker there to help her fix some things (yeah I fixed things alright lol). He would be in one room, and she would be on her knees with my dick in her mouth and I am looking out for him. So yeah, I understand what you mean when you say you went thru with the changes.

I’ve been there, actually.

Yes, I notice most white women, even young white girls tend to act more free, open, and outgoing after dating or having sex with black men regularly

Mrs Blonde Wife PAWG was a super-nerd, quiet, mousy, unpopular bookworm burbs kid.

When she landed in the BBC mecca of the hemisphere for white women sex vacation crowds, she went wild, immediately, for years.

I thought the same thing when i experienced a black man for the first time.
He seemed to bring out a whole different side of me, and i ended up spending 2 weekends in a row with him.
Needless to say, my hubby wasn't happy, and for a short while, i didn't really care.
But then the endless phone calls and text messages started to become annoying, and he became really possessive, telling me and my husband that he owned me, my husband went after him, but he sped away.
That was the beginning of the end, as he promised no disrespect to us.
Then I started to feel ok to see him again, and when I did, he again said he owned me and wanted to share me with his friends, and at that point i told him to fuck off, and left.
Never heard from him again.
So ladies, be careful and observant out there. :)
Has to be “consensual owned”, only will be like her belonging to her lover when hubby accepts it in advance.

I thought the same thing when i experienced a black man for the first time.
He seemed to bring out a whole different side of me, and i ended up spending 2 weekends in a row with him.
Needless to say, my hubby wasn't happy, and for a short while, i didn't really care.
But then the endless phone calls and text messages started to become annoying, and he became really possessive, telling me and my husband that he owned me, my husband went after him, but he sped away.
That was the beginning of the end, as he promised no disrespect to us.
Then I started to feel ok to see him again, and when I did, he again said he owned me and wanted to share me with his friends, and at that point i told him to fuck off, and left.
Never heard from him again.
So ladies, be careful and observant out there. :)
Was your husband in a chastity device at the time?

@HappilyBlacked
I was ‘whited’ as much as my girlfriend at the time was ‘blacked’. We were in college in Europe. We fucked all over western Europe for a year. We were both transformed. Coming back to the states, she extolled the joys of being blacked to her closest friend, who followed suit. She eventually married white. Her family revolted once they found out about us. We drifted apart. I married black and that failed and have been exclusive with white women ever since. As far as I’m concerned, I love it that more and more white women are giving in to their sexual attraction to black men and hope they’ll tell and convince their friends to do the same. Thank you to ALL of you fantastic women on this thread. Keep on keepin’ on!!

Back