Changes in white women

It's amazing how coming under the influence of a black man can change a white woman. I had always been rather conservative sexually, not straying from our marriage. Then Gary and I decided to try doing something with a black man. Just try it, no commitment in mind. But once I was in the presence of Alex, just the three of us, in our home, my life began to change. All three of us knew that this was not a social occasion or a business occasion with a black man, this was sex. The moment Alex kissed me and slipped his tongue into my mouth, I knew things were different; my body began to react. I was still fully clothed, but somehow I felt naked in his presence. As he began to undress me and examine my body with his hands, I wanted him so badly!

Since that first night, my life has changed more and more, leaving behind the conservative woman and becoming more of a slut to please Alex. I have become totally submissive to him. I have done things that I never would have imagined doing in the past -- things I would have considered shameful. I left my previous gynecologist and began going to a black female gynecologist recommended by Alex. She is so good at helping white women adjust to their new lifestyles.

I am now so happy! I would not change a thing.

It's amazing how coming under the influence of a black man can change a white woman. I had always been rather conservative sexually, not straying from our marriage. Then Gary and I decided to try doing something with a black man. Just try it, no commitment in mind. But once I was in the presence of Alex, just the three of us, in our home, my life began to change. All three of us knew that this was not a social occasion or a business occasion with a black man, this was sex. The moment Alex kissed me and slipped his tongue into my mouth, I knew things were different; my body began to react. I was still fully clothed, but somehow I felt naked in his presence. As he began to undress me and examine my body with his hands, I wanted him so badly!

Since that first night, my life has changed more and more, leaving behind the conservative woman and becoming more of a slut to please Alex. I have become totally submissive to him. I have done things that I never would have imagined doing in the past -- things I would have considered shameful. I left my previous gynecologist and began going to a black female gynecologist recommended by Alex. She is so good at helping white women adjust to their new lifestyles.

Welcome to the lifestyle

That's so hot! What in particular did the female gyno help you with?

interesting

please, tell us what you started doing that you had never done before. great story, BTW.

So true. Being with a Black Man changed everything in my life for the better.

I thought the same thing when i experienced a black man for the first time.
He seemed to bring out a whole different side of me, and i ended up spending 2 weekends in a row with him.
Needless to say, my hubby wasn't happy, and for a short while, i didn't really care.
But then the endless phone calls and text messages started to become annoying, and he became really possessive, telling me and my husband that he owned me, my husband went after him, but he sped away.
That was the beginning of the end, as he promised no disrespect to us.
Then I started to feel ok to see him again, and when I did, he again said he owned me and wanted to share me with his friends, and at that point i told him to fuck off, and left.
Never heard from him again.
So ladies, be careful and observant out there. :)
Well, your decision to tell him to fuck off was the right one. These bbc bulls are - also in my mind - just fuck toys; no more, no less. All this bullshit talking about humiliating, dominating or demanding to be our masters from then on - forget it! As I said: I respect your decision!

Well, your decision to tell him to fuck off was the right one. These bbc bulls are - also in my mind - just fuck toys; no more, no less. All this bullshit talking about humiliating, dominating or demanding to be our masters from then on - forget it! As I said: I respect your decision!
LMAO!
You sound mad.
Their bulls who are into BDSM domination of white women .

Back