Caught In The Act

Caught in the act, having sex. Here are some instances where I have caught folks doing it:

A. In Maryland in the Baltimore Inner Harbor. One summer night about midnight I caught two middle-aged Black people fucking, doggy style. Their clothes were on but....

B. In Miami in the park that is just before the expressway to South Beach. They were fucking in a car.

C. In NYC, my former town. There is a popular place named: The South Street Seaport. I saw a young Latin couple fucking doggy style. I saw a twenty-something couple fucking with her on top, they were on a bench He was Black she was white. I saw a young Latin female giving a guy a blow-job. I saw lots of people seriously making-out.

Ca. In Flushing Meadow Park I got a blowjob from my Latin gf. I sometimes saw folks fucking in cars.

Cab. In Bryant Park I saw a couple fucking, the female was on top. I saw lots of couples seriously making-out.

There is more but I can't remember now....

Cabc. My buddy told me he caught two teens fucking in an empty garbage dumpster, in a parking lot at a mall in The Bronx.

Back