Caught by her bull's wife

Bear77ar

Male
From
AR, US
It's been a few days since my vivid dream concerning my lovely little wife and her new coworker, Edward. I had another vivid dream last night, it was quite different and very hot! I will try to do the dream justice with my limited writing skills...

In my dream, my wife has been very happy and bubbly since her night with Edward. She still hasn't admitted to me she was seeing him, though she knows I'm a huge pervert. It's her secret for now, her little slice of fun that she wants all to herself and I'm oblivious to what's going on.

She has visited Edward several times since that night, always at his place since his wife left. They've even had a couple quickies at work, when they could. Edward can't keep his hands off of her. I can't blame him, lol.

Tonight, Edward was not scheduled to work. So, my sexy little wife was going to go visit him after her shift. She could hardly wait for work to end so she could get fucked good and hard. Her shift finally ended at ten forty-five, and she hurried to her lover's home. She didn't even knock on the door, she just let herself in and went straight to his living room. It wasn't Edward waiting on her though.

Edward's wife was sitting on the couch, waiting for the girl that had been fucking her husband, waiting for my wife. My wife stopped as soon as she saw the other woman on the couch, her eyes quickly looking to the floor as she expected the worst.

"So you're the white girl My Edward has been fucking." My wife simply nods, unable to say anything. "At least you ain't some ugly, skank-ass hoe. You're actually kinda pretty. Strip bitch. I wanna see what Edward has been fucking." My wife starts to turn around and before she can take a step, Edward's wife was on her. "Bitch, I said strip!" She then proceeds to start ripping the scrubs off of my wife, exposing her body. Edward's wife begins circling my wife, groping my wife's ads and tits. Commenting about her tits being saggy and her ass being nice and round. As she finishes circling my wife, she grabs a handful of her long blonde hair and pulls my wife in for a deep kiss. After the kiss, Edward's wife says,"if your fucking My Edward then I'm gonna fuck you. You my lil white bitch now, you got that?" My wife nods her head as Edward's wife continues, "Yeah, you my bitch and I'm you're Goddess. Got that bitch?" To emphasize her remark, Goddess slaps my wife across her ass. "Now, lol white bitch, get on you're knees and help me outta these pants. You gonna make you're Goddess feel good. "

My wife drops to her knees, then begins to take Goddess' pants off. Goddess then sits back on the couch and spreads her legs wide.

"Come here bitch, lick this sweet pussy. Make your Goddess feel good," Goddess says, with her voice full of lust. My wife buries her face into her Goddess' pussy, as her Goddess wraps her long, dark legs around my wife's body. With each lick, the Goddess thrusts her hips into my wife's face.

This goes on for several minutes, my wife really getting into it. Licking and kissing, loving every second of it. She never noticed that Edward had walked into the room and was standing right beside her.

"Thanks for the show girls, I'm loving watching you two together, " Edward says in his deep voice. My wife jumps a little, she didn't even know he was there. "Girls, y'all done made me hard. Who's gonna take care of me," Edward says as he pulls off his pants, exposing his rock-hard eleven inch cock. Without missing a beat, my wife is on it, licking and sucking hungrily. Her hands and mouth are all over his huge cock. In just a few moments, Goddess is right there beside my wife. Both of them sucking and licking, and then they begin kissing as they lick on his cock. After a few minutes, they focus more on kissing each other, as they work Edward's huge cock over with their hands.

After a while, Edward can't take any more and he grabs my wife and tosses her on the couch face down. He enters her soaking wet pussy from behind, shoving his big thick cock in hard. Goddess is watching her man work over her lil white bitch. As she watches, Goddess is rubbing her pussy and smiling as she says,"damn baby, you look so good fucking that bitch! Mmmhmm pound that bitch harder, make her moan for me baby, make her moan!" As instructed, Edward starts pounding harder and faster, my wife starts moaning loud then short little screams come out between the moans. The screams and moans begin to run together as Edward fucks my wife harder than ever before, all while Goddess is cheering on her man.

When Edward explodes deep inside my wife's pussy, she screams louder than ever!

As I awake from my dream, I can still her my wife's scream of pure ******* as "Goddess" laughs and compliments her man, Edward. I think to myself, damn what a dream! Too bad that's all it is...

Back