CAUGHT BUT WHO CARES?

Wives - have you ever been caught fucking another man?

• Yes

Votes: 84 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 19.7%
  • Close

Votes: 26 19.0%

• Total voters
Yesterday my husband came home early and walked in on me fucking this hot black guy I met at the gym. I heard something and looked back over my shoulder to see him standing in the bedroom doorway watching us. By this point I was so into the sex I didn't care and just made eye contact with him while we continued to fuck. I think he liked it too because he started rubbing his cock through his suit pants.
I'm always hoping one of the women Ive dated, since the ex-gf that first made me a cuckold, will do this but none have.

You're asking the wives if they have ever been caught... What about the husbands and boyfriends... Have the guys ever caught their wife or GF fucking someone when you weren't supposed to be there... Not as a set up thing but walked in on it totally unprepared???

Yesterday my husband came home early and walked in on me fucking this hot black guy I met at the gym. I heard something and looked back over my shoulder to see him standing in the bedroom doorway watching us. By this point I was so into the sex I didn't care and just made eye contact with him while we continued to fuck. I think he liked it too because he started rubbing his cock through his suit pants.

View attachment 18410
Wow what a loving wife to do that to her husband in their own bed while he is out of the house.

Back