caught another fake

We will i look forward to meeting her soon enough she is a great person...even if we do not not fuck i can just kick it with her and go get coffee or a movie:p
I love the fact that there's no pressure on either side. Always, as far as I'm concerned, if I can't enjoy time with someone outside of bed, it's not even gonna move in that direction. And if we enjoy each other's company over coffee or a *******, and something more develops, BONUS! :)

I love the fact that there's no pressure on either side. Always, as far as I'm concerned, if I can't enjoy time with someone outside of bed, it's not even gonna move in that direction. And if we enjoy each other's company over coffee or a *******, and something more develops, BONUS! :)
Agreed and me and you have been talking as just friends for a while and have not had a lot of sex talk as we both have girlfriends/hubbys but both in open relationships...you can only discuss sex in a conversation so many times it just gets boring...there are other topics to talk about like:movies,Family,business...etc

Bottom line most women need Mental Orgasms before physical ones because it's mind over matter and if she don't mind you don't matter.

Anyways Mariposa how are you doing this morning?
Kisses:p
Storm

Agreed and me and you have been talking as just friends for a while and have not had a lot of sex talk as we both have girlfriends/hubbys but both in open relationships...you can only discuss sex in a conversation so many times it just gets boring...there are other topics to talk about like:movies,Family,business...etc

Bottom line most women need Mental Orgasms before physical ones because it's mind over matter and if she don't mind you don't matter.

Anyways Mariposa how are you doing this morning?
Kisses:p
Storm
Too true, Storm!

I'm doing well, thanks. Went on a 4 hour group photo walk around Toronto yesterday, so enjoyed a nice sleep in this morning. Lol. And you?

back

Too true, Storm!

I'm doing well, thanks. Went on a 4 hour group photo walk around Toronto yesterday, so enjoyed a nice sleep in this morning. Lol. And you?

back
I am good just got out the shower all wet and naked lol:rolleyes: but on a serious note just working on the computer doing some work on this second life game trying to open up some new revenue:D

Oh yes it is and by the way how is hubby these days?...it must be beautiful in toronto right now have not been there in years i will probably move out there soon been thinking about it:mstickle:
He's okay, thanks. Hanging in. :)

Toronto has been beautiful this summer but not very hot. Already starting to feel like fall.

Attachments

• DSC_5572.JPG
    DSC_5572.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
He's okay, thanks. Hanging in. :)

Toronto has been beautiful this summer but not very hot. Already starting to feel like fall.
Awww man maple leaves and the 4 seasons boy do i miss that and i am glad hubby is doing ok he seems like a great guy and i hope you stay well;)

The scary thing is that there are men out there who do *******, who do hurt women. So for a woman (even/especially if she is pretending to be a woman) to give any indication that this is an acceptable thing to do makes that sort of man believe that what he does is okay. And for the rest of us, that can lead to a bad situation.
When meeting a new person it should always be on neutral ground in a public setting. NEVER EVER bring a stranger into your home or go to theirs. Don't be afraid to go with your gut feeling if something doesn't feel right walk away. If possible go to your meeting in cab and be prepared to leave in one. Some sicko gets your license plate they can track you down.

On a personal note I don't really care who is real and who is fake. I am not here to hook up with anyone. If you are in or near any Metropolitan area you should be able to make all the connections you need in person. Nearly every city has lounges and bars that cater to nearly every taste whether it be straight, gay, bi, IR or anything else. I have met some rather amazing women at the public library. I am coming up on 63 YO and I am still very active sexually. I have never really understood why anyone needs to go online and try to hook up with someone with so many unknowns.

When meeting a new person it should always be on neutral ground in a public setting. NEVER EVER bring a stranger into your home or go to theirs. Don't be afraid to go with your gut feeling if something doesn't feel right walk away. If possible go to your meeting in cab and be prepared to leave in one. Some sicko gets your license plate they can track you down.

On a personal note I don't really care who is real and who is fake. I am not here to hook up with anyone. If you are in or near any Metropolitan area you should be able to make all the connections you need in person. Nearly every city has lounges and bars that cater to nearly every taste whether it be straight, gay, bi, IR or anything else. I have met some rather amazing women at the public library. I am coming up on 63 YO and I am still very active sexually. I have never really understood why anyone needs to go online and try to hook up with someone with so many unknowns.

Sage advice.

I only spend a fewe minutes per day on this website, just to check if their are any updates in the threads i am subscibed to, nothing more.

There is only one person on here that I'm linked up with on FB. And that is only because I trust him implicitly.

Other than this one person, my FB life and my B2W life don't mix. One wrong comment by someone I add indiscriminately and it could blow up life as I know it. Not a risk I'm willing to take.

Last edited:
There is only one person on here that I'm linked up wipersona And that is only because I trust him implicitly.

Other than this one person, my FB life and my B2W life don't mix. One wrong comment by someone I add indiscriminately and it could blow up life as I know it. Not a risk I'm willing to take.

I agree. There are too many people who are immature, or who can't tell the difference between our real life personnas and what we do in private.

There is only one person on here that I'm linked up with on FB. And that is only because I trust him implicitly.

OMG, I do not blame you! I've added one person as my Facebook friend, but was very aprehensive about doing so. Am happy that he's a grown man and has total respect for the FB reality/b2w fantasy barrier, but I was very nervous accepting his friend request! There are two others on here who are trustworthy and sane that I'd actually like linking up with on FB, but the rest...uhhhh, NOPE!!

Back