caught another fake

doesnt this sound like something someone underaged would say "CAUGHT ANOTHER FAKE! REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And u don't even have a real fucking pic up in your profile and u call me fake u fucker!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to hell!" imagine that in a 13 or 14 year olds voice

If you are talking to me, I have never had a pic up for the very same reason I gave you. Discretion. I am divorced and my ex would absolutely love to use my membership on a site like this to get my visitation rights with the ******* taken away. You and everyone else in the world are definitely not worth risking that. Let's just say I have been around here a hell of a lot longer than you and anyone with half a brain can steal a photo off the internet.

Ok, Isiah. You're on. I'm in Toronto as well. North York. But work around Yonge and St Clair.

This week is nuts for me, I'm in a conference starting tomorrow right through Sunday. But we can touch base next week to see when we can meet for a coffee.
Hear Hear!

I would like to add; sorry guys but a real face pic does make your imaginary huge cock real. Still a fake profile IMHO

I'm mainly interested in outing people who a perpretrating a fraud and presenting themselves to be something other than what they are in some catfish set-up.

I hate someone trying to fool or play me and as a warning to others I think its fair to expose them

I'm mainly interested in outing people who a perpretrating a fraud and presenting themselves to be something other than what they are in some catfish set-up.

I hate someone trying to fool or play me and as a warning to others I think its fair to expose them
and thats wat i did

Here is a little trick I use so I don't get my time wasted. If your lucky enough to find someone that fits the mold of what you are some what looking for but not sure if they are real or maybe their photos are leaving some doubt in your mind. Do what I do. Everyone has a camera phone now a days. I don't know anyone who doesn't. Ask for a couple selfies. But be specific. Ask them to hold up a certain amount of fingers. Ask for a certain colored shirt. Holding a certain item. If they have stolen photos. They will now have their work cut out for them. Trust me. It's works. As soon as I ask for these. They either disappear. Or they ignore the question. Or they say - I'm working on some good photos for you. They are coming soon. Bla bla bla. All bullshit! In the mean time they want more photos of me. Haaaaaaaa.
So use this. It works for me every time. Some get mad cause they ARE real and feel I shouldn't be testing them. But I don't care. I've had my time wasted too many times. I'm not in a hurry or desperate to find someone!!!
Any ways! This is not full proof. But you'll weed out 99 percent of fakes this way. TRY IT AND WATCH!!!

If you are talking to me, I have never had a pic up for the very same reason I gave you. Discretion. I am divorced and my ex would absolutely love to use my membership on a site like this to get my visitation rights with the ******* taken away. You and everyone else in the world are definitely not worth risking that. Let's just say I have been around here a hell of a lot longer than you and anyone with half a brain can steal a photo off the internet.
No fakes here sweetie! I don't need to steal a pic, my pic is 100% certified me. I can prove it

No fakes here sweetie! I don't need to steal a pic, my pic is 100% certified me. I can prove it
1. Check the gender on my avatar. I am male. If the lovely Mariposa calls me sweetie, that is one thing. Guys do it and I get rather upset.
2. I never called you a fake, a flake, or anything else. I have never had a conversation with you before this, so why would I suspect you are a fake?

you are not the only one bro

has ANYBODY who talked to littlecrystal20 got anywhere with her like meeting up,video chat etc?
Yes, I have. And they came off as being arrogant, a spammer (deceiver), and their language was not appropriate for me (and therefore this community), so I deleted her. If they return, someone will detect "something" and I'll confirm it and delete "them" (the new "Crystal"), too.

Back