caught another fake

Why should that be a surprise... Not every one wants to have a FB or yahoo account.

Myself I would never use twitter, face book.
I was at a sales meeting recently and none of the salesmen nor the regional managers uses facebook, yet my wife and her friends are on it constantly and I only see what she shows me.

jennifer adams / jenadams1414 https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/jennifer-adams.41262/ is a fake too.

got to yahoo to chat, and after some convo she was so down to meet me saturday but "couldn't" get on the phone to voice verify. i'm thinking if you can "meet me" then you can voice verify. needless to say the convo went dead after asking. so it dawned on me to use google image search and sure enough, the pics "she" sent came up here: http://thechive.com/2013/12/11/hello-there-colleen-20-photos/

90% of the "Black Men" I have talked with here were fake. Either that, or very stupid.
I told this one guy my gf is 42, and later we chatted on yahoo, and he's like "well I prefer women in their 20's". I'm like ok well dumb fuck why did you start talking with me then?

[Q=th"TexasCuck214, post: 572372, member: 54165"]90% of the "Black Men" I have talked with here were fake. Either that, or very stupid.
I told this one guy my gf is 42, and later we chatted on yahoo, and he's like "well I prefer women in their 20's". I'm like ok well dumb fuck why did you start talking with me then?[/QUOTE]

If some of the desperate, illiterate dudes on this site are indicative of the whole, I'd vote for stupid.

Not too sure this guy is real...He sent me pictures in our correspondance said he was in Amsterdam, but was going home to the US for a few weeks and then heard nothing from him. Tonight by accident I find his other profile.

Current profile is xpatblack.
first is bbbcdatsme.

Its the very same face in the pictures sent to me yet he is holding 2 very different profiles..One stating he lives in Germany , the other in Amsterdam. Very Very suspicious to say the least.

Mariposa, I totally agree with you. FB is way too risky especially when the company you work for can search your FB page.
FB makes no bones about the fact they market the Hell out of their members. I always have several emails addresses that are what I consider disposable. I use them when I want something from a site that I expect is going to spam me. When the address starts getting too much spam I just quit using it. You can pick up anonymous email addresses lots of places on the internet, and some not so anonymous. I logged into one of my "disposables" a couple of weeks ago and much to my surprise it said "welcome my real name" Things are not always so private. Usually if a name is displayed it is a dead end I have provided.

There is only one person on here that I'm linked up with on FB. And that is only because I trust him implicitly.

Other than this one person, my FB life and my B2W life don't mix. One wrong comment by someone I add indiscriminately and it could blow up life as I know it. Not a risk I'm willing to take.
I always assume that anything I put on the internet my be compromised

Back