caught another fake

i may not be able to stop it COMPLETELY but im damn sure gonna try

Im with-ya bro. Lets keep a running list of the fakes and lets start exposing them:

1. katyb83
2. Rockergrlxo
3. Pole Vault Blonde
4. littlecrystal20

*Note: Here is my take on some of the fakers and this is real talk. Some of the fakes may be some cuckold guys like you all say, but I suspect a large percentage of these are some middle-aged sex deprived woman on here too. Could be the same few chics just creating new profiles after the old-ones get outed as fake.

My ex-wife showed me some profiles on facebook and some dating websites of her white aunt from Tampa who was in her late 50s making profiles with pics of young chics to get guys to flirt with her. This aunt who I met and used to talk to alot on the phone was just bored, alone, playing card games online and had nothing else better to do than fantasize of hooking up with young guys and feeling wanted again. Thats my suspicion on some of this.

Another real story was I had a neighbor who happened to be a white guy and had caught his wife having an online-affair with a guy through some website. He never told me the site but he did tell me he had a keylogger on his computer and caught all her chats discussing with the guy how she was gonna meet him and all this stuff but she may never had plans to really do it. He used to travel alot for work and she needed attention but he actually divorced his wife over the ******* even though she never actually did anything physically. I guess the emotional infidelity was enough for him.

My brother who is 6'3", and musclular and is a good looking Bull just like his big bruah, told me when he was around my house that this same neighbor's wife was appearing to come on to him, inviting him over when her husband was out and he felt uncomfortable about the ******* because he knew my neighbor well too. He told me something was up with that chic. ******* I wish I would have known cause his wife was hot and I would have loved to tear her ass up once my neighbor divorced her and he couldn't blame me for his marriage failing. ~BBB76

Im with-ya bro. Lets keep a running list of the fakes and lets start exposing them:

1. katyb83
2. Rockergrlxo
3. Pole Vault Blonde
4. littlecrystal20

all the ladies here are fake... can you imagine no one is ready to take my 11inches cock? they disappear when its time to meet up

LOL - dude your profile says you in Nigeria. If some chic hit me up from out of the country she would most likely get crickets (silence) from me too. There are some chics on here supposedly real and overseas who want to skype with dudes. Hit them up and confirm if they real or not and let us know. I don't got time cause I'm on here really meeting up with real-chics on here. You can check a couple of posts and you can see the pics I posted or they posted of me and them for proof.

Last edited:
From a female perspective, I can tell you that there are PLENTY of fake male profiles on here as well. Honestly, there are a select few that I truly believe are who they say they are. Fortunately, those men are good-quality men. Unfortunately, most of them live too far away to be able to meet face-to face, even for coffee or a *******.

So, believe me, guys, it goes both ways.

From a female perspective, I can tell you that there are PLENTY of fake male profiles on here as well. Honestly, there are a select few that I truly believe are who they say they are. Fortunately, those men are good-quality men. Unfortunately, most of them live too far away to be able to meet face-to face, even for coffee or a *******.

So, believe me, guys, it goes both ways.
I have to disagree with you my dear, definitely more fakes from the ladies side. Let's prove it. Where are you? Let's meet up. I'm in Toronto Canada and you?

I have to disagree with you my dear, definitely more fakes from the ladies side. Let's prove it. Where are you? Let's meet up. I'm in Toronto Canada and you?
Ok, Isiah. You're on. I'm in Toronto as well. North York. But work around Yonge and St Clair.

This week is nuts for me, I'm in a conference starting tomorrow right through Sunday. But we can touch base next week to see when we can meet for a coffee.

In All Seriousness ... regarding this Topic

realalkhemy, in all seriousness, not everyone here is trying to deceive the other forum members. Some, like myself, come here for the entertainment and to be entertained. Although I enjoy the mental fantasizing of seeing my wife "blackened" by a physically superior, well-hung, black male, I'm certainly not here to whore her off to black men. In fact, I'm pretty sure she would take great offense if I was doing that. She's quite capable of getting just about any dick she wants if/when she wants it. That's why my profile says exactly that, but you'd be amazed at the number of black guys that want to hook up with us. That just ain't possible in our current stage of life, with 2 teenagers absorbing every second of free time we have. But, very few read the profile before contacting them. I just say "thank you for the compliment but no thanks", and that usually works.
The verification process, here, is no process at all. There's only one certain way to determine if people are real (male or female, black or white, got a big, black cock or a tiny, white pencil dicky) ... and that's video ... any other way is BS and a waste of time. And, when you think about it, you could be running off people that have something of value to contribute to this site in other ways... stories, pics, conversation, etc.
You got to take into consideration how much you paid to join this site. This is not a dating site and it doesn't claim to be. If it was, all those security verifications, etc would be in place when you initially submitted your membership with your credit card.
It's frustrating, I'm sure. Sort of like the girl that gives you "tongue" and rubs your cock on first date, but then won't put out ... you go home frustrated and horny as hell. But, then, not everyone is on the same pace as you or even here for the same purpose you are. So, you might consider lightening up a bit on the so-called "fakes" as they're just horny folks like the rest of us.
gif_Yellowball-gettingBJ2.gif Mac

does it look like the same girl in all this pics look at the profile photo

Attachments

• cry-12.jpg
    cry-12.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 52
  • cry-21.jpg
    cry-21.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 54
  • cry-01.jpg
    cry-01.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 50
  • cry-02.jpg
    cry-02.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 48
  • cry-03.jpg
    cry-03.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 50
  • cry-07.jpg
    cry-07.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 45
If you have not found a real person on here, then you have not been looking. If you have not found a real person to hook up with, that is a different matter. There are a lot of people, who, because of their situation in life, cannot hook up at the drop of a hat. Why don't you try to get to know people first, before you expect an immediate hook up?

Back