Cariibbean vacation regret...and I haven't passed up another chance since...

displayed4u2c

Couple
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
A couple of years ago I was on one the beaches in St Maarten, Friars Bay, with my hubby and *******(both boys, they were 19, 21) , I always wear very low cut one piece bathing suits, at my age-51-it just seems right, anyway all day on the beach, the beach chair guy and the beach restaurant waiter were coming back and forth, my 40ds were clearly on display and hubby and the boys weren't paying any attention, busy snorkeling and wandering around, I made polite small talk, ordered several drinks, no real flirting, didn't think they were interested in a late 40s mom/wife, at the end of the day hubby went and paid my bar bill, we got up to gather our gear and walk to our rental car in the lot. As we were walking hubby and the ******* were only a few feet in front of me when both the chair guy & waiter came walking up fast towards me. I slowed down not knowing what they wanted and they both got real close to me, I mean real/close, and said "excuse me but you forgot something", I said huh? My husband paid the bill, thinking that's what they meant. they were both staring at my big tits, licking their lips and said "no not that we meant us, you forgot to take us home with you", I sorta laughed, smiled and tried to brush it off with my family there and just mumbled a "maybe another time" and walked away .I wasn't sure they were hitting on me or just being nice, I should have taken them home, it was all I could think about the rest of the vacation and for months after I got home, Trying to figure out a way to get hubby and the boys out all day fishing or even better a few days and nights trip & be a slut for 2 gorgeous BBCs.
P.S. I still wear that same bathing suit anytime we're in the Caribbean and it still seems very popular, lol
P>P>S. I haven't passed up any chances since, I learned my lesson

A couple of years ago I was on one the beaches in St Maarten, Friars Bay, with my hubby and *******(both boys, they were 19, 21) , I always wear very low cut one piece bathing suits, at my age-51-it just seems right, anyway all day on the beach, the beach chair guy and the beach restaurant waiter were coming back and forth, my 40ds were clearly on display and hubby and the boys weren't paying any attention, busy snorkeling and wandering around, I made polite small talk, ordered several drinks, no real flirting, didn't think they were interested in a late 40s mom/wife, at the end of the day hubby went and paid my bar bill, we got up to gather our gear and walk to our rental car in the lot. As we were walking hubby and the ******* were only a few feet in front of me when both the chair guy & waiter came walking up fast towards me. I slowed down not knowing what they wanted and they both got real close to me, I mean real/close, and said "excuse me but you forgot something", I said huh? My husband paid the bill, thinking that's what they meant. they were both staring at my big tits, licking their lips and said "no not that we meant us, you forgot to take us home with you", I sorta laughed, smiled and tried to brush it off with my family there and just mumbled a "maybe another time" and walked away .I wasn't sure they were hitting on me or just being nice, I should have taken them home, it was all I could think about the rest of the vacation and for months after I got home, Trying to figure out a way to get hubby and the boys out all day fishing or even better a few days and nights trip & be a slut for 2 gorgeous BBCs.
P.S. I still wear that same bathing suit anytime we're in the Caribbean and it still seems very popular, lol
P>P>S. I haven't passed up any chances since, I learned my lesson
I forgot to attach the pic of me in the bathing suit from the story on the beach that day
Here:20190402_213156.jpg

Back