Can't find BBC?

Having trouble trying to find a bull?

1. Your location might be trash. Consider broadening your search to areas with higher populations of black men.

2. Your expectations might be astronomical. Remember, the more attractive he is, the more women he will attract. As much as it may pain you to hear, you are not the prize. Fit, handsome, huge dick black men are **not** commonplace and women of all sorts offer them sex daily.

3. You might not be offering what they like. In my case, it doesn't matter if you have a pussy if you're not what I'm looking for in bed. I love ****** breeding play with married white women. If you're just offering vanilla, I'm not interested.

4. You're too impatient. This goes back to thinking that you're the prize and that the bull should be excited and accommodate you. You have to work into **his** life - why would he jump through hoops to play with your kink when he has other opportunities?

1. Your location might be trash. Consider broadening your search to areas with higher populations of black men.

2. Your expectations might be astronomical. Remember, the more attractive he is, the more women he will attract. As much as it may pain you to hear, you are not the prize. Fit, handsome, huge dick black men are **not** commonplace and women of all sorts offer them sex daily.

3. You might not be offering what they like. In my case, it doesn't matter if you have a pussy if you're not what I'm looking for in bed. I love ****** breeding play with married white women. If you're just offering vanilla, I'm not interested.

4. You're too impatient. This goes back to thinking that you're the prize and that the bull should be excited and accommodate you. You have to work into **his** life - why would he jump through hoops to play with your kink when he has other opportunities?
You absolutely nailed it on #1 for our location, pontotoc Mississippi has a lot of potential but both couples and black men are just shy, it's the bible belt.. plus I've noticed that, even tho it's not like up north like Iowa, the racism here is weird... Because Iowa's our area originally, it's almost like the black community shuns their own if they do step out...
It sucks, I wish people could be more open all over, sex is sex and love is love... Should not matter what color or anything else... We're all humans and wanna enjoy what little time we actually have on this earth

Humm.. 🤔

I always wonder about women/couples who live in major metropolitan cities but cant find a bbc... wtf? There are black men literally all around you but you "cant find" one?????

Well the problem is that they want the top tier of black men. Average men aren't good enough for their kink.

I feel that.

I think that I often get passed over because I dont fit the classic BBC Bull stereotype. Gots to get in where I fit in and occasionally I do. At least I know my limitations (Clint Eastwood) and Im a realest about it. I dont say stupid ******* to cover for said limitations.

If you are the right fun loving guy she will do anything you want

I'm only speaking for the areas that I have covered, Miami, Fort Lauderdale , West Palm Beach and Sarasota Fl. It's not that they can't find BBC,it's because they are Fake and Time Wasters. I had a group of guys at every level waiting to meet.

you are absolutely right in everything you write. we white, married women need to be patient. but always ready when the black bull wants it, no matter when or where.

Back