Votes: 48 9.1%
  • Maybe on occasion

Votes: 107 20.3%
  • Let’s play together

Votes: 42 8.0%
  • As often as she can!

Votes: 329 62.5%

• Total voters
Due to myself having been called into the office unexpectedly, we had arranged to meet Del my wife’s bbc lover this evening.
We agreed that my wife would meet Del without me, Del had arranged to meet us in the same bar as we had previously met when he openly fingered her pussy and told her to open her leg so anyone looking could see him fingering her cunt. Then when he was ready to leave he announced he was ready to fuck her he undone the front of her dress so when we walked through the bar her body was uncovered and both her tits and pussy on show she was as good as naked,
Del told her to wear the white dress for the meeting which she did.
She has just got home with cum leaking from her pussy .
I met Dell in the bar this time we sat with a friend of his , i was sat between Del and his friend, Del went to the bar to get drinks for us, as soon as Del got up his friend put his hard on my thigh working it under my dress. I tried to stop him but he said just open your leg you white slut , so not to cause a fuss I opened my legs slightly he then undone a couple of buttons so my pussy lips were on show as he looked at it, my pussy was now getting wet from the attention I was getting.
Del came back with the drinks sat next to me so I was now sandwiched between them , Del said nice to see you’ve got to know each other, his friend said she’s a real slut she needs fucking , Del then said that’s what she’s here for isn’t it you married whore , I replied you know I need you black cock fucking me .
Del the undone the top of my dress and started playing with my nipples, his friend had now got a finger on my clit teasing me,Del then said why don’t you get his cock out and see if you’d like him to fuck you as well ,
I did as Del said and did I get a shock it was about the same length as Del’s about 9 1/2 inches but so so very thick. I said to Del I don’t think I can take that cock it’s so very thick, Del replied well unless you try your not going to know bitch, ******* up we’re going back to the house as I’m ready to fuck your white cunt ,then we’ll see what you do with his cock.
We drank up, I drove to Del’s. House he was kneading my nipples as I drove,
I parked my car outside Del’s, we went in Del took my dress off, both he and his friend stripped god what a sight both there rampant black cocks waiting to be satisfied by me.
we went to Del’s bedroom! Del told me to bend over the bed hold my pussy open and tell him what I wanted, I did as told then told him to fuck my married whore cunt and fill me with his black cock and spunk , His friend then said to Del get her cunt ready for me to fuck her .
I was in total éxtasy as Del fucked me and had orgasm after orgasm, Del's cock started throbbing I was screaming for him to cum and fuck his spunk in my cunt, Del shot wad after wad of his hot cum into my cunt flooding me .
He stayed buried in my cunt for a few minutes then slowly pulled his spent cock out .
His friend then stood behind me moved his cock closer to my pussy and started rubbing his cock head between my sticky pussy lips covering his big cock head with a mixture of Del and my cum , I waited in anticipation as he guided his cock head to my wet cunt , he gradually rubbed his cock head around the opening of my cunt slowly stretching it , then slowly started to penetrate my cunt easing his cock very slowly into me , I was in a state of shock as he slowly started to stretch my cunt it felt as if he was going to split me open. But he was very gentle moving in then waiting he’d pull back a bit then push a bit further in he kept this movement until I felt his balls touching my pussy , he then slowly pulled back a couple of inches then back into my vagina, he slowly worked his cock until I was comfortable with his size , he started to fuck me with longer strokes , god it felt awesome I was now having one continuous orgasm, and begging him not to stop , after about ten minutes he started grunting and his cock started to throbbing and he started shooting his cum deep in my body this triggered of the biggest orgasm I have ever had with me squirting my juices over his cock and balls . He slowly pulled out I put my hand on my pussy it felt so wet and open.
Del then said he was ready to fuck me again I said no he then made me suck him off till he filled my mouth with his cum .
We all cleaned ourselves up, then Del said that I was to meet them next Saturday for them to both fuck me and my husband must be there to watch his white whore wife being properly fucked .
I not only enjoy the sex that I now get when we meet Del but also the last few times he seems to want it to be known that I’m his whore to people he knows , I also enjoy the verbal abuse I get from him and have to reply with language that I would never have ever used . When my husband before meeting Del had used the word cunt I would always tell it was disgusting but now it’s become a word that I enjoy hearing from Del and saying back to him like please fuck my cunt etc , these are some of the changes that having bbc has opened my sexual vocabulary.
Beautiful and brilliant yet again

I have chatted with and met quite a few hotwives over the years by themselves. We would go to hotels and fuck like crazy and I will fill them up with cum. Man I know somebody had to get pregnant. LOL.

Most of the hotwives I met alone I never got to meet or chat with their husband's. Some did have the signs of legitimacy because we would take videos for their husband's but most just got dicked down and filled up and went on their way so I couldn't tell you if she was cheating and I was getting finessed out of my BBC by a married woman?🤷‍♂️

All of them I met on a swinger site. All of them said that they were in the lifestyle and all of them said their husband's knew and even encouraged them to go get dicked down by bbc!

I have chatted with and met quite a few hotwives over the years by themselves. We would go to hotels and fuck like crazy and I will fill them up with cum. Man I know somebody had to get pregnant. LOL.

Most of the hotwives I met alone I never got to meet or chat with their husband's. Some did have the signs of legitimacy because we would take videos for their husband's but most just got dicked down and filled up and went on their way so I couldn't tell you if she was cheating and I was getting finessed out of my BBC by a married woman?🤷‍♂️

All of them I met on a swinger site. All of them said that they were in the lifestyle and all of them said their husband's knew and even encouraged them to go get dicked down by bbc!
Mmm that really sounds so hot.... I know my girlfriend sometimes meets up with guys without telling me and I find that really hot actually. Imagining her getting stuffed my some hot stud without me knowing

Mmm that really sounds so hot.... I know my girlfriend sometimes meets up with guys without telling me and I find that really hot actually. Imagining her getting stuffed my some hot stud without me knowing
All man the last Asian hotwife I had was in September of 2020. She was a Naval Officers wife and she had met me at the hotel. I was her first black guy. We recorded some footage for hubby. It took me over and hour just to penetrate that tight married pussy. I was patient, took my time, worked my way in and before you knew it she was taking BBC like size queen but screaming in ecstacy!

I damn near fealt sorry for her because of all the cock she was taking for the first time. She was making so much noise I had to flip her on her stomach and put her face down in the pillow and continue to re-thread that pussy! In the end I had her screaming and begging me to cum in that little married pussy! That pussy was gaped open and oozing cum. She immediately put her clothes on and said she was gonna go show hubby what a BBC did to his wife's little tight married pussy! It wasn't tight no more!😂🤣

Last edited:
All man the last Asian hotwife I had was in September of 2020. She was a Naval Officers wife and she had met me at the hotel. I was her first black guy. We recorded some footage for hubby. It took me over and hour just to penetrate that tight married pussy. I was patient, took my time, worked my way in and before you knew it she was taking BBC like size queen but screaming in ecstacy!

I damn near fealt sorry for her because of all the cock she was taking for the first time. She was making so much noise I had to flip her on her stomach and put her face down in the pillow and continue to re-thread that pussy! In the end I had her screaming and begging me to cum in that little married pussy! That pussy was gaped open and oozing cum. She immediately put her closed on and said she was gonna go show hubby what a BBC did to his wife's little tight pussy! It wasn't tight no more!😂🤣
Fuck that's such a hot story.... I bet your big stud cock totally wrecked her... Awesome to hear that she was begging for it at the end.

With my last liv-in g/f, once she found out I was not just trying to fuck other women, she loved it. I worked a lot and she had no job. This left open a lot of time for her to play without me around. I loved the nastiness of it. Never knowing when, who, where, if she was fucking at any time. She had company over often and many different guys have been in my bed with her. I the 3 years she was with me, I know of at least 15 different men she fucked that I know of. am sure there were many more. I know we got a lot of looks and whispers when I went with her to a bar we hang out at. Looking at faces wondering if this guy had fucked her or that guy.

She has her freedom. The only restriction is no one who I'm friends with or co-workers, she has to let me know who she's fucking,and she can't tell her partners that I know what's going on. She was fucking her manager a couple years ago, married black guy, and I used to see him all the time...it was a turn on to be shaking hands with him and chatting, the whole time knowing he was sitting on what he thought was a big secret.

She has her freedom. The only restriction is no one who I'm friends with or co-workers, she has to let me know who she's fucking,and she can't tell her partners that I know what's going on. She was fucking her manager a couple years ago, married black guy, and I used to see him all the time...it was a turn on to be shaking hands with him and chatting, the whole time knowing he was sitting on what he thought was a big secret.
I understand that. Some guys want nothing to do with knowing about me. Wanted no interaction about him fucking her. This guy was a bartender that I have ran into at bars he worked at over the years. So yes it is exciting talking to him and wondering what he is thinking. We went there one night and since she knew the owner it was not unusal for my g/f to behind the bar. There is a kitchen in the back and the bartender went back there also. I was in conversation when she popped up to me kissing me deeply and whisper to me she had just sucked him off in the kitchen. I have to admit he never batted an eye when talking to me. I just went along with it as I should have.

Difficult to say yes but she know how to convince me. She know what I like more and after that I will sure say yes.
If a wife or gf know how to play with you you are lost.

Yes of course she can if that’s what she wanted and she’s felt more comfortable without me present she would probably let her self go and do more of what she wants instead of not wanting to offend me or anything. So yes if she wanted she knows she’s got my blessing and full support if she wants

Yes of course she can if that’s what she wanted and she’s felt more comfortable without me present she would probably let her self go and do more of what she wants instead of not wanting to offend me or anything. So yes if she wanted she knows she’s got my blessing and full support if she wants
With my last live in g/f, once she figured out I was not just trying to get some other ass, she really loved screwing whoever whenever she wanted. Which she had no problem doing. I worked a lot , she didn't at all so naturally most of her fucking was done while I was working and it worked out fine. I have no idea how many men fucked her at my house. I understand now how before my ex-wife had always told me she did it for me and got nothing out of it, but yet when she did fuck someone usually she told me of it later. The few times we did have 3-somes, when I watched more than participated I saw her really enjoy it lol. When I observed her acting like the real slut I wanted her to be I understood I inhibited her with my presence for her to really let go. So I just let things happen and enjoy when she would decide to tell me about her getting some extra dick. I urged her to keep doing as she has so she will not feel any pressure from me and I hoped she would start enjoying it more. All the time knowing she really loves it but does not want me to see what a whore she is for other men. She had mentioned a few times in the past that she told me only a slut would do what I asked. I just needed to give her the room to be the slut she wanted to be without ever feeling judged by me.

When I first shared with her that I’d love to be cucked I told her I had to be present but the longer it goes without her doing it the more I want her to just fuck other men without me to start.

I love to be there to record and participate. We’ve had some very hot combinations and even a BBC doesn’t always tame her sexual desires. But, there is a different dynamic when it’s a 3some vs solo play. Solo play is more intimate and they can focus on each other. She has full permission to play solo w her trusted bulls. I just request a recording.
She’s still shy and safety is always a concern, but she has full permission to pick up a stranger. One of my fantasies for her. Maybe one day.

What site are you on ? Sls over here

Back