Can you spot the Hot wife, cuck or Bull?

CAN YOU SPOT THE HOT WIFE, cuck or BULL?

Since I’ve been in the lifestyle as a Bull on the hunt for Hotwives and cuckold couples, I think my sense of locating them “in the crowd” so to speak has sharpened. I’m aware and can feel myself being watched by a hot wife or sometimes they’re just looking at that big cock. I’m also sure they see us Bulls checking them out even if the hubby is next to her; Bulls don’t care. All they see is white pussy and the BBC gets hard ready to breed. lol I can also tell by the way they dress, “carry themselves” or even speak. It’s usually very hard for a true slut hot wife to take her eyes off a black man. You have to remember, this is an addiction for some white women and more white men being little cucks everyday.
Who else is out there that just knows one of “our kind” when the see one, How can you tell? and Do you say hi?View attachment 1942689View attachment 1942690View attachment 1942691
7990C261-0ABF-424E-9D7A-1F6986A992AC.jpeg

I don't know how common it is. Beth saw a woman with 2 wedding bands on her thumb and wondered if it meant she likes BBC threesomes.
Woman has been married twice and cuckholded both husbands. Women do this to advertise their availability for BBC yet people who don't know this sign have no idea. Women sometimes wear rings on all fingers to add some camoflage

CAN YOU SPOT THE HOT WIFE, cuck or BULL?

Since I’ve been in the lifestyle as a Bull on the hunt for Hotwives and cuckold couples, I think my sense of locating them “in the crowd” so to speak has sharpened. I’m aware and can feel myself being watched by a hot wife or sometimes they’re just looking at that big cock. I’m also sure they see us Bulls checking them out even if the hubby is next to her; Bulls don’t care. All they see is white pussy and the BBC gets hard ready to breed. lol I can also tell by the way they dress, “carry themselves” or even speak. It’s usually very hard for a true slut hot wife to take her eyes off a black man. You have to remember, this is an addiction for some white women and more white men being little cucks everyday.
Who else is out there that just knows one of “our kind” when the see one, How can you tell? and Do you say hi?View attachment 1942689View attachment 1942690View attachment 1942691
C24339F2-461E-4FC9-AE2C-C3A5ACDBD058.jpeg

Back