Can you seduce any married WF with your 10" or 12" BBC?

Not really, there is a multitude of sexual preferences. I have the good fortune of having some rather remarkable women share my bed. However not every woman I meet is looking to get fucked by a BBC. Many if not most women are satisfied with what their husbands/boyfriends/ girlfriends give them sexually. You will find many women on this site that enjoy IR sex but there are a lot of women (and men) in the world that have no desire to cross the racial line.

Some women try interracial sex because they are pushed into it by there husbands. This can cause some problems. If she ends up with a skilled bull fucking her she may well want to continue. And since her husband pushed her into it she will likely figure tough *******, he wanted me to get fucked by a BBC he is going to have to learn to like it

Then there are women that had little or no sexual experience prior to marriage. The hit their 30's and 40's and start to wonder what they have missed. Their husbands may not put much effort in taking care of business between the sheets and when they expand their horizons and happen onto someone that really curls their toes they can and do make the extramarital sex part of their lives. Most of the women that grace my bed fall into this category. If everything else is working in the marriage she will discretely continue for a long time and her husband will likely remain clueless

Last are the most dangerous, these are women whose husband's are either cheating on them or are in abusive relationships. She likely knows that getting fucked by a black man is going to piss off her husband more than anything else. And at some point she will likely throw it in her husband/boyfriend's face that she has a black bull banging her. The sex can be spectacular but the side effects can be severe beating or bullet holes.

Not really, there is a multitude of sexual preferences. I have the good fortune of having some rather remarkable women share my bed. However not every woman I meet is looking to get fucked by a BBC. Many if not most women are satisfied with what their husbands/boyfriends/ girlfriends give them sexually. You will find many women on this site that enjoy IR sex but there are a lot of women (and men) in the world that have no desire to cross the racial line.

Some women try interracial sex because they are pushed into it by there husbands. This can cause some problems. If she ends up with a skilled bull fucking her she may well want to continue. And since her husband pushed her into it she will likely figure tough *******, he wanted me to get fucked by a BBC he is going to have to learn to like it

Then there are women that had little or no sexual experience prior to marriage. The hit their 30's and 40's and start to wonder what they have missed. Their husbands may not put much effort in taking care of business between the sheets and when they expand their horizons and happen onto someone that really curls their toes they can and do make the extramarital sex part of their lives. Most of the women that grace my bed fall into this category. If everything else is working in the marriage she will discretely continue for a long time and her husband will likely remain clueless

Last are the most dangerous, these are women whose husband's are either cheating on them or are in abusive relationships. She likely knows that getting fucked by a black man is going to piss off her husband more than anything else. And at some point she will likely throw it in her husband/boyfriend's face that she has a black bull banging her. The sex can be spectacular but the side effects can be severe beating or bullet holes.
Well said my friend! One other catagory is women who were open to the idea when their husband brought it up..lol. It took her a week or so to think about it but she was excited about it and didn't really protest much, it was more like "Are you sure you can handle this?" Kinda thing. But over 2 years into it now and have never looked back and we both love it.

Back