Can you feel your husband’s cock inside?

View attachment 3979252

Now that you get BBC and are stretched out, can you feel your cuckold’s cock inside you any more? Do you even have sex with your husband?

My wife says she can feel my body heat, but she can’t actually feel my cock inside at all.
All wives and girlfriends would most likely agree that once the little cuckold accepts his place he will do whatever he can to enhance the relationship between his wife and her SUPERIOR ADEQUATE LOVER WHO HAS A MAN SIZE COCK.

Personal note: I've always known that most women who have previously experienced a well endowed eight or nine inch thick lover who is passionate and knew what he was doing could ever be satisfied by me. There is just no possible way that I would ever be capable of satisfying her with my little 3 1/2" erect INADEQUATE penis, she herself has told me it's useless to her, it causes more frustration than it does pleasure, so I'm denied and have to take matters in my own hands.

My greatest mental excitement is derived by watching or hearing her being satisfied by a well endowed superior lover. She makes sounds I have never experienced when I was inside her pounding away. I have never really understood the physical reality until recently.
I had just finished licking the cream pie out of JULIE's drenched pussy. I was so excited from how wet the bed and her pussy was, so I asked her lover if I could orally lick and clean his big thick cock, he told me to go for it. I took a hold of him with my hand and guided it to my lips. As I was licking the head of his big cock he became totally erect. That is when I realized I could not get my hand completely around it.
When I realized I could not even get my hand completely around it. That was the moment I believe I really understood just how much better his cock must actually feel inside her, compared to my little, 3 1/2" inch length by 3" circumference, about half his size, he was closer to 8" X 6 3/4" circumference. I have had my hand wrapped around my pathetic little penis just about every day of my life for years jerking off. I could not believe how much of an absolute physical difference it actually felt in my hand. I could just imagine what a tremendous physical satisfaction she gets from having that thick long cock inside her tight pussy. No wonder she is crazy about it.

"WOW" what a mind blowing experience and absolute privilege. Now it's a constant mental aphrodisiac forever etched in my mind, I will be forever grateful that she has BIG DICK LOVER'S
to please her thoroughly and properly. Plus I am privileged to be rewarded the cream pie.

Last edited:
Back