Can single men attend Splash Mocha 2019?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodtj

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
Splash Mocha is a one of a kind theme specific hotel Takeover. I started this event specifically for single males who are treated so unfairly or limited access to couples only events to include clubs and house parties.

All single males must contact www.theg00dfellaz business line which is located at the top of the website.

Understanding that not all single males are a good fit for the types of events we host and this is why we have to have a conversation regarding our Bylaws, Rules of Engagement and a Strict Code of Ethics.

Single males do not have to be sponsored by a couple to attend our events as you are permitted to attend on your own Word.

If there's additional clarification required don't hesitate to contact me here or on Theg00dfellaz Business line.

I trust this message clears up any confusion.

Regards,

TJ
Splash Mocha 2019 Postcard front (1).png

Splash Mocha is a one of a kind theme specific hotel Takeover. I started this event specifically for single males who are treated so unfairly or limited access to couples only events to include clubs and house parties.

All single males must contact www.theg00dfellaz business line which is located at the top of the website.

Understanding that not all single males are a good fit for the types of events we host and this is why we have to have a conversation regarding our Bylaws, Rules of Engagement and a Strict Code of Ethics.

Single males do not have to be sponsored by a couple to attend our events as you are permitted to attend on your own Word.

If there's additional clarification required don't hesitate to contact me here or on Theg00dfellaz Business line.

I trust this message clears up any confusion.

Regards,

TJ
View attachment 2370710
Thanks TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back