Can sex solve the conflict in black and white

As we all know there is major gap in our society about black people and white people. But is there sex is solution to solve these problems what you think. ?
In my opinion it doesn't completely changed the thought but it is play important roles in understanding the other people mentality so it can make changes but too slow

I agree that it will not solve everything. One of the main issues between blacks and just upcoming generations in general is the fact that there is a good old boys club of old white men running the show and the thought of change or disrupting their club and how they want things done nearly brings then to a heart attack I imagine.

Unless there's some " Hands Across America" orgy style than no, LOL. Just this site alone is perpetuating racism.
"For only love can conquer hate" - Marvin Gaye
You have to be able to see through eyes of love, care, compassion and understanding that we're all human beings, we all b.leed red.
However! Ignorance runs rapid its more contagious than Covid!

Without the conflict. The sex wouldn’t be as delicious as it is. There would be no Taboo. There would be no forbidden magnetic attraction. And that attraction is what makes it so addictive and so fucking HOT.

As we all know there is major gap in our society about black people and white people. But is there sex is solution to solve these problems what you think. ?
In my opinion it doesn't completely changed the thought but it is play important roles in understanding the other people mentality so it can make changes but too slow
Can sex solve the conflict in black and white
NO

Back