Can other women spot/feel that you are a cuck or maybe a harmless submissive man?

Pampix

Male
Can other women spot/feel that you are a cuck or maybe a harmless submissive man?

Personally being not openly submissive, gay or effiminate I have several female friends that without knowing more about my cuck-submissive-bi/gay status
see me more as what is known as a "gay best friend" or connect with me without the distance most woman have with 'standard" men trying to avoid that
a man would try something sexual. I have the impression that quite some woman feel that eben without knowing it. My girfriend told me already several times she saw other woman looking at me in a funny way or asking questions in the direction with the subtext if I was "a real man to her" or "down there.." Also on vacation with some of her friends on the side of the swimmingpool looks and comments were made (never directly to me) about the not very goof fille front of my swimmingpants. Any experienced you have?

Personally being not openly submissive, gay or effiminate I have several female friends that without knowing more about my cuck-submissive-bi/gay status
see me more as what is known as a "gay best friend" or connect with me without the distance most woman have with 'standard" men trying to avoid that
a man would try something sexual. I have the impression that quite some woman feel that eben without knowing it. My girfriend told me already several times she saw other woman looking at me in a funny way or asking questions in the direction with the subtext if I was "a real man to her" or "down there.." Also on vacation with some of her friends on the side of the swimmingpool looks and comments were made (never directly to me) about the not very goof fille front of my swimmingpants. Any experienced you have?
Yes, other women can spot it a miles away, and so can black men. They will always have conversations about you

Last edited:

am a submissive man.

No, I mask pretty well. On the train I've had my best friends sister cringe into a corner when this leather bound worker leared over her.. until she laughed noticing why I got so close..

I wish I had a sign that said I'm able to lift heavy items but would never hit a woman that didn't demand I do so. (I have spanked and face slapped).

Sometimes, I feel a girl staring at me, and I can't reach her gaze for more than a second. I look down to portray my submissiveness, and they continue looking me up and down, smiling at me. But I can't approach them. I only wish they knew or wanted to know. I stare at their feet even though I'm not a foot kinda guy. and I'm all flustered.

Girls who know me can jump on my lap and interrupt any conversation I'm having, demand a back rub or that I make them something. Their friends laugh and get in on it, but thanks to covid I don't get out much now.

I've had a few friends admit they suspected, usually after I've offered and things led to.. well... ask me.

My new girlfriend (now Hotwife) has a very perceptive “6th sense.” When we first met she sensed that I wasn’t a very masculine man. That really appealed to her Fem-Domme personality.

When she saw me naked on our second date, she was clearly not impressed with my little white penis. She made it very clear that she would need her complete sexual freedom to continue dating better hung men. When I agreed to her terms, she knew that I would become a strap-on trainable cuckold sissy .

I’m a listener and not toxic, so most women trust me. I don’t think they pick up on my lifestyle. If they know my wife they know I’m not the dominant type. She is a pretty loud and confident black Nigerian woman who doesn’t take anyone’s ******* (well, except her Bull’s).

I’m a listener and not toxic, so most women trust me. I don’t think they pick up on my lifestyle. If they know my wife they know I’m not the dominant type. She is a pretty loud and confident black Nigerian woman who doesn’t take anyone’s ******* (well, except her Bull’s).
Are we seriously pushing toxic masculinity here? There is nothing wrong with being a man. I prefer strong men. As a woman I can tell you that women are far more hateful and toxic than men.

Are we seriously pushing toxic masculinity here? There is nothing wrong with being a man. I prefer strong men. As a woman I can tell you that women are far more hateful and toxic than men.

What do you mean “pushing?” I definitely don’t promote toxic masculinity. Toxicity comes from a place of serious insecurity. What’s a “strong man” to you? I think the ability to listen, to be patient, and to make good decisions are signs of strength. Going around talking about your sexual conquests to impress other guys is toxic masculinity - which is the opposite of strength.

What do you mean “pushing?” I definitely don’t promote toxic masculinity. Toxicity comes from a place of serious insecurity. What’s a “strong man” to you? I think the ability to listen, to be patient, and to make good decisions are signs of strength. Going around talking about your sexual conquests to impress other guys is toxic masculinity - which is the opposite of strength.
No, toxic masculinity is made up. Weak and passive men are the problem

Last edited:
Must have a lot of internalized self-hatred if you think toxic masculinity is a myth and that ‘strong men” are some kind of ideal. Maybe you come from a place of privilege where you didn’t have a mom or sister abused by a man who portrayed “strength.” But I do. And those kind of men are weak ass cunts who are about as strong as a clump of sand.

Must have a lot of internalized self-hatred if you think toxic masculinity is a myth and that ‘strong men” are some kind of ideal. Maybe you come from a place of privilege where you didn’t have a mom or sister abused by a man who portrayed “strength.” But I do. And those kind of men are weak ass cunts who are about as strong as a clump of sand.
equating strength with abuse is absurd. your rapists & sexual predators are the weak ones. they attack females to show their power over them. it makes them feel good about themselves thinking about how strong & powerful they are.

Nah. Fuck that. I was responding to someone saying toxic masculinity is “made up.” And I stand by what I said. Abuse and ******* culture are attached at the hip to toxic masculinity.

I believe women can definitely tell.

Back