Can bulls and cucks be friends?

I think my husband and Bulls have a definite role and place in the collaboration of our relevance but being friends isn't one of them. The Bull is mine and I'm his for the time we are together and during this period my relationship with my husband he is irrelevant. We've found that this has always worked well for us. Being cordial at the initial meeting with a simple hello or head nod by the Bull is all the friendliness that need be extended in my opinion. My husband has always been fine with that too as his subdued and docile nature has made him compliant to the will of the Bull. As long as there is that understanding that the Alpha Man is taking what is his and the acceptance by the effeminate beta acquiesces then there is no need for further friendship. Should something long term develop then the relationship could be reexamined and modified.
Well stated!!!

@Thrillmonger3X, @Mikej66,, @SCBlknNsty, @STIFFBBC

I read most of the posts.

The question was not "are all the bulls and cucks friends" but "can bulls and cucks be friends" so, depending on many posts, the answer is logically and withouth any doubt: yes!

But it's interesting note that some bulls uncomfortably use the word "friend", they want to clarify it's meaning, want to distinguish between friend and friendly or cordial. They want to state a distance between them and the cucks. Some others are more absolute and state that this friendship, at least for them, is impossible.

I think this is beacause this kind of Bulls, because of their strongly "masculine" attitude at the end don't like cucks. They take advantage of them but probably don't appreciate them and surely don't understand them.

That's ok! It's part of the game. Admittedly this attitude can be also very attractive to women and to cucks that likes humiliation
Exactly 💯

Cuckold sex is just an enjoyable role-playing game that can be used to color the sexual life of a couple.
Of course, there are husbands/wives (in the case of wives, the husband has sex with another woman or man) who demand the submissive role, but this can only be based on a voluntary basis and no one can ******* a role on the other person!
Friendship is a harmonious state in which everyone can feel like a happy winner..............................................which is why the sexual friendship will most likely last a long time!! :)

Happy Winter Solstice, Christmas and Hanukkah to everyone!! :)

I am not a "Bull". Just a Black man who's in a long-term relationship with a white woman. That being said true friendship requires mutual respect. I do not respect cuckolds as a whole. Wouldn't keep me from being friendly where appropriate. However unlikely we could ever be "friends."

Back