Can black guys pick up on those of us that are cuckolds/couples?

How have you changed? Is it unpleasant, or more enjoyable? When you think about her visit to the islands, do you secretly HOPE that she was mounted by a big dick-ed black man who fucked her good and left his cum in her? Those ARE very erotic, sexy thoughts.
it is humbled by the interest BBC has in its wife. There is nothing more beautiful than a Black Cock in a white pussy...the darker the better!

I believe that black guy’s definitely pick up on white couples or women that are into interracial sex . My wife now looks firstly at their crotch then direct eye contact , this is since we met her bbc lover . Before she had been fucked by Del she would never have looked at a black guy’s crotch.
Yes we have since met another black guy in a local bar , I spoke with him at the bar when he said that he thought my wife and I were into black guys , I told what makes you say that , he replied your wife can’t keep her eyes off my crotch, long story short we went back to his flat and he fucked my wife..
we have since met. Him and he fucks my wife when we meet him

Last edited:
Yes I can pick on it I was at restaurant last 2 days ago and I got this weird vibe why the wife was smiling checking me out in front of him and he didn’t say nothing so I sense right away and he approach me and said my wife thinks your hot.He gave me there contact met at hotel later that night gave her my bbc

If the girl I'm out with is dressed to impress, it's like they can be a heat seeking missile - especially in recent times. But even if she's dressed modestly, there still seems to be interest. If she has a skirt/heels on though it can almost be dangerous and i might be nervous about it, as even though it may be hot to think of later, i still can't get over the intense humiliating aspect as it's happening live

It made me wonder if black guys can sense this and if they increasingly can so lately
Most true BBC masters know that the white women are there to service. It’s almost instinct for Us and ingrained in our DNA to submit to a large black man. Beautiful white women are made for pleasing Big black men. Don’t be upset by it just learn to except it and love it because it’s her destiny.

Yes I can pick on it I was at restaurant last 2 days ago and I got this weird vibe why the wife was smiling checking me out in front of him and he didn’t say nothing so I sense right away and he approach me and said my wife thinks your hot.He gave me there contact met at hotel later that night gave her my bbc
Did you let him participate?
And I think most BBC bulls instinctively know that if they’re aggressive the white girl will be submissive! I think it’s ingrained in our DNA to submit it and we turned on to a well endowed black bull.

If the girl I'm out with is dressed to impress, it's like they can be a heat seeking missile - especially in recent times. But even if she's dressed modestly, there still seems to be interest. If she has a skirt/heels on though it can almost be dangerous and i might be nervous about it, as even though it may be hot to think of later, i still can't get over the intense humiliating aspect as it's happening live

It made me wonder if black guys can sense this and if they increasingly can so lately
Yes we can pick up on it......I have met a few couples in the grocery store...the wife made eye contact smiled and started a brief conversation the husband said nothing

All I know is that before my wife started having sex with a black man she was never looked at or hit on by any black guys. After she went black it was like she was carrying a sign that said I fuck black guys. We could go to the mall and she would get hit on every time. I could be standing right by her and it still made no difference. The other thing was a lot of those guys got to fuck her too. She hardly ever turned down a black man that wanted to fuck her.

All I know is that before my wife started having sex with a black man she was never looked at or hit on by any black guys. After she went black it was like she was carrying a sign that said I fuck black guys. We could go to the mall and she would get hit on every time. I could be standing right by her and it still made no difference. The other thing was a lot of those guys got to fuck her too. She hardly ever turned down a black man that wanted to fuck her.
It's Radar bro...! :qos:....she has the FeVer vibe now

Hot!!!

As a wannabe cuckold I encourage Nancy to dress differently when we go out even for a nice dinner. I do not encourage her to dress over the top but shorter skirts/dresses maybe a little more make up etc. Ultimately to the point she is still comfortable. Taking her to more upscale places seems to help her. We do to a local restaurant where the male server pays a lot of attention to her while basically ignoring me until the checks arrives. So I make sure I leave a big tip. Even though it is slight I love the humiliation plus stay hard during most of dinner. Plus the food is pretty good. Come to think of if we need to go back there! I feel he senses something as we always get seated in his area without asking.

Back