Can black guys pick up on those of us that are cuckolds/couples?

If the girl I'm out with is dressed to impress, it's like they can be a heat seeking missile - especially in recent times. But even if she's dressed modestly, there still seems to be interest. If she has a skirt/heels on though it can almost be dangerous and i might be nervous about it, as even though it may be hot to think of later, i still can't get over the intense humiliating aspect as it's happening live

It made me wonder if black guys can sense this and if they increasingly can so lately

I'm not black, but this has happened MANY times with my wife and I in public, so they must pick up on some subtle message from her. Is your girl interested in black men? ;)
It's hard to say for sure as to what level of interest, but I do know she's liked teasing me about them being much bigger, or more masculine (joking of them beating me up). She knows i find this thing hot but embarrassing, but she didn't directly go along with it yet, maybe instead showing with actions

I seems like you find it embarrassing, but is there also an intense level of sexual arousal? If she knows that they are much bigger then perhaps she has had one. Or several. I think you and your wife have a very close and strong relationship and are able to share some VERY personal things! Would you attempt to stop her, if she wanted to experience a big black dick? Just a question

I seems like you find it embarrassing, but is there also an intense level of sexual arousal? If she knows that they are much bigger then perhaps she has had one. Or several. I think you and your wife have a very close and strong relationship and are able to share some VERY personal things! Would you attempt to stop her, if she wanted to experience a big black dick? Just a question
Not married, just complicated right now. It's definitely intense arousal, then just much shame after lol. She went to Jamaica and other islands without me with a friend, so it's possible. I don't think i'd stop it if she wanted to do it with my knowledge, and maybe that's why she didn't state she would cause it would change the dynamic, i've already changed since she teased me about it

How have you changed? Is it unpleasant, or more enjoyable? When you think about her visit to the islands, do you secretly HOPE that she was mounted by a big dick-ed black man who fucked her good and left his cum in her? Those ARE very erotic, sexy thoughts.

How have you changed? Is it unpleasant, or more enjoyable? When you think about her visit to the islands, do you secretly HOPE that she was mounted by a big dick-ed black man who fucked her good and left his cum in her? Those ARE very erotic, sexy thoughts.
I feel like she has more power over me now, I end up yielding to her in argument often, pamper her, etc. It's enjoyable but embarrassing, especially when black guys are around

Back