Can black guys pick up on those of us that are cuckolds/couples?

Absolutely Blackmen can pick up on cues of a cuckold couple but, so can any sexually self-confident man irrespective of race. Scenario: sexy-ass female displaying her Sexual Market Value while, her partner stays back and remains essentially "SILENT" then, that's an invite to explore cautiously and respectfully enquire about potential playtime.

Last edited:
If the girl I'm out with is dressed to impress, it's like they can be a heat seeking missile - especially in recent times. But even if she's dressed modestly, there still seems to be interest. If she has a skirt/heels on though it can almost be dangerous and i might be nervous about it, as even though it may be hot to think of later, i still can't get over the intense humiliating aspect as it's happening live

It made me wonder if black guys can sense this and if they increasingly can so lately

An experienced black man in this lifestyle can.... absolutely.

You could tell from seeing us?
It usually depends on your actions and vibes. Even casually dressed, if there is eye contact, a slight smile, that let's us know that you may be interested and approachable. Happens in places as common as a supermarket. A tall, well dressed woman was simply pushing her cart down the aisle, but she looked me straight in the eyes and gave me a smile. That was like a green light! It's usually the couple or woman who initiates the contact through a simple gesture or sly smile.

Ironically, due to the long history of violence against Blackmen many are always on guard watching and assessing their surroundings......catching naughty wife's wayward sexual overtures seem to be one of the fringe benefits.

You'd be able to spot us? Lol
In person, probably so. Even with a very vanilla couple, it's y'all subtle movements. Plus, sometimes after a few subtle eye contact from both, which I do noticed, he would walk away, giving me an opportunity to really check her out but he's still able to see the interactions from the far, thinking I don't noticed him or what they are doing. Lol
At the end of the day, the body tells the story. Being able to read subtle body language, you just can't hide, especially if y'all are interested in me. Lol
Plus, I can just feel it, then my dick start to get real hard 🍆 💯. Lol

Last edited:
We have been very amazed over the years how Nellie has been hit on or smiled at by black men (and some whites) so much since she started dating. Obviously they have picked up some vibe she did not realize she was giving off but is thankful she has. And like many said on here, the places are not obvious either nor is she dressed in slut mode. It has been a wonderful thing to see. Whatever it is, we are grateful. When she is in slut mode, she makes no secret of her desires.

In person, probably so. Even with a very vanilla couple, it's y'all subtle movements. Plus, sometimes after a few subtle eye contact from both, which I do noticed, he would walk away, giving me an opportunity to really check her out but he's still able to see the interactions from the far, thinking I don't noticed him or what they are doing. Lol
At the end of the day, the body tells the story. Being able to read subtle body language, you just can't hide, especially if y'all are interested in me. Lol
Plus, I can just feel it, then my dick start to get real hard 🍆 💯. Lol
Probably if you got visibly hard from seeing my girl tease in a mini skirt you'd be able to sense my embarrassment lol may embolden you

I'm not black, but this has happened MANY times with my wife and I in public, so they must pick up on some subtle message from her. Is your girl interested in black men? ;)
I agree. We have had this experience numerous times. Not only black guys but some men seem to be able to tell without speaking when a woman is available and home in on her ignoring me totally.

Back