Can anybody in here give a medical advice? Docs are all busy around here and I kinda don't know where to look for the answers... please help

what is your question??

When I lay down (especially on my back), the back of my head starts to hurt. Kinda feels like pressure from the inside, like a squishy balloon growing and pressing against the back of my head, and I'm pressuring it by laying on my back... Sometimes without the laying down part as well. Also, if I'm laying on the side, supporting my head with my hand, it feels like something's shifting inside (I know nothing's moving but that's the sensation that I feel).

Mick,
It is quite possible that you are pregnant.
The same thing happened to Zeus many years ago.
He had Hephaestus strike him hard on the head with his hammer....
splitting it open and out came Athena; in full armor.
Try having your sig other do this for you.
Let us know how it turns out!! ❤️😍

Mick,
are you being mean or just trolling? I haven't slept in couple days normally... cmon...

"like a squishy balloon growing and pressing against the back of my head"
It is one or more muscles in your head that are inflamed.
Try a fresh shower, it will surely relieve you a bit.
I am not saying that an ibuprofen could help you.

"like a squishy balloon growing and pressing against the back of my head"
It is one or more muscles in your head that are inflamed.
Try a fresh shower, it will surely relieve you a bit.
I am not saying that an ibuprofen could help you.
so it's normal that it only happens when I'm laying down? I was getting a little paranoid over that part..

Mick,
Athena with a sword. A smart woman that’s a badass!

Mick,
Love this epic response. 😂. Classic mate!!!

started as a kind of "numbness" at first so I didn't really pay much attention to it... got worse and worse tho
With what you tell me now ... Yes, it is tension migraine. Relax, ******* a few beers, sleep. You will heal for a short time and this will prove that it is a migraine.

@mickpilate: From the symptoms you describe i can only say it doesn't seem to be caused by the corona virus. Doesn't mean you can't have the virus at the same time at random though. ;) No, i don't mean to scare you. :)

Well, what @Cornudochile said about "tension headache" from "muscle tightness" as a reason, most likely caused by malposition of the (upper) spine, could be part of the truth.
Although that doesn't explain the feeling of something shifting inside when you are laying on the side. There could be multiple reasons for that like problems with your equilibrium organ, a part of the inner ear, often caused by high ******* pressure, or perhaps a neuronal reason. But whatever it is... i am not an approved health professional and this forum is not the place to get good answers for such questions. My dear advice for you is to

see the MD of your trust ASAP! Especially when you say this has been going on for more than a week already.

Take care and be well!

Back