can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

My bull was married and straight, but at times, him and I had a tendency to suck off my husband during sexual play. The double BJ make out session was a real turn on; Best during missionary. But no anal play for the boys; comfortable sexual exploration, That’s why I love ‘em so much lol.

My bull was married and straight, but at times, him and I had a tendency to suck off my husband during sexual play. The double BJ make out session was a real turn on; Best during missionary. But no anal play for the boys; comfortable sexual exploration, That’s why I love ‘em so much lol.
👍👍👍👍👍👍

as Long as you had fun, and you came, thats all that matters. Don't worry about labels.

I have fucked other women, but I'd never date one. so I don't consider myself "bi". Ppl get caught up on this *******.

gay means = u would only date/fuck/be attracted to the same sex. Period. Everything else, is just having fun!
Very well said luv 😘

A husband can get his Cock sucked by another Male & say "Yeah, that wasn't for me". Being prejudiced towards that is a sign of immaturity IMHO. I have nutted in a Guys Throat before and even liked the Blowjob, still consider myself a 'Straight-Male'.

it happened to us, we was having a 3 some with a straight BBC. when he pulled out his cock, I took him into my mouth to get him ready to fuck my wife, then when he pulled out , I started sucking and cleaning him off, that when my wife asked me to go down on her, we all was hooked, men just suck cock better, I was sucking his cock for several yrs and this led to him fucking me
WIN WIN for all
both of you are gay

No matter what you call it thousands of years ago or today, cuckold lifestyle or not, if a man lets another man suck his dick, he's definitely not straight. That may have been true in ancient societies, but in the 21st century, you can't call yourself straight. By the way, sex is not just about power, it also has to deal a lot with feelings and emotions. Thats why most people love it, because it feels good!
Absolute ‘black and white’ definitions about straight vs gay is ancient fodder and do little to advance discussion or understanding. Reality is not as convenient as your absolutes.

What if you and your buddy each put your cock through glory holes side-by-side. And you both got sucked off - one by a woman and one by a man. Does that make one guy gay and one guy not?

You truly fail the understand the power dynamic of many Bull and cuckold relationships. You’re hung up on defending your definition of masculinity.

Such a narrow space to be in.

Yes, absolutely..I've experienced this numerous times before. Both prep and cleaning up by hubby and wife at times. Most of the time the husband's would tell me that lust consumed them and they felt this submissive feeling overtaking them as they watched as they completely dominated and enjoyed his wife like no else ever has before in their bed. For me as a dominant I see it as my dominance over the pair and I've found that alot of the wives love this but don't want to be the ones telling their husband's to do it. I'm straight as an arrow and in that situation I'm not apposed to having my cock suck by both.
You’re not straight. You’re bisexual.

Absolute ‘black and white’ definitions about straight vs gay is ancient fodder and do little to advance discussion or understanding. Reality is not as convenient as your absolutes.

What if you and your buddy each put your cock through glory holes side-by-side. And you both got sucked off - one by a woman and one by a man. Does that make one guy gay and one guy not?

You truly fail the understand the power dynamic of many Bull and cuckold relationships. You’re hung up on defending your definition of masculinity.

Such a narrow space to be in.
Hi... Only responding because I agree with mostly with what you say. All labels aside... If two men are engaging in oral sex with each other that by definition is a homosexual act... Wouldn't you agree? Back to labels I don't think a single or maybe more than a single homosexual act automatically makes a person "Gay". That being said how many times does a person have to eat a pork chop before they stop calling themselves vegan? What's going on in a person's mind I think is actually more important than what's going on with their body.
Additionally anyone who participates in ANONYMOUS gloryhole activity (the type where one hasn't verified the sucker on the other side). Is taking a gamble with the gender of the person the mouth belongs to... To me that is tacit acceptance of the possibility of being party to a homosexual act.

My question is why does it matter? If all enjoy what happens why do you care about the label. Men don't care if a women enjoys fun with other women. Lots of women find it hot to watch to men. Me personally as a husband I'm not really attracted to men but I'm also not turned off by some oral. And it is something that really turns my wife on.

I honestly think labels suck. No one fits into a nice simple category and we should all stop trying to do that to people.

no, we call 'em bi-sexuals unless they have sex with only women, then we call 'em lesbians

IMO, however, if a guy allows another guy to suck his cock, he'd be as much a bisexual as the guy giving him the blowjob ... again, just my opinion.
In today's society no one cares.
Absolutely right. Reading this thread just shows how men think so differently about this than women. My wife enjoys watching men having some interaction as men do with women but I've explained to her that I can't go there precisely because of the judgments and labeling that men insist on doing. Men have to rack and stack everybody into categories and then judge them. What BS.

A girlfriend wanted to see me suck her lovers cock and asked me to do it next time we were all together. I asked her why did she want me to do that?
She said she needed to see me do that to him in front of her because she needed to leave no doubt she saw me as a beta male cuckold and to alleviate any guilt she was feeling by doing this and feeling like she was really betraying me in some way even though i wanted it as much as she did.
It would change how she saw me in our relationship. The bull was irrelevant just there as an alpha male with a huge cock.

I agreed and did suck him with his permission. HE enjoyed humiliating me while i was sucking him by telling her to look at her cucky pathetic sissy boy sucking his cock because he cant please her and wants feel what a real cock tastes like. And how does she feel seeing me sucking him..
She said pathetic and makes her want her lover inside her more than ever and since he enjoys sucking dick he can guide his cock into her and do what ever you want him to do

She said she needed to see me do that to him in front of her because she needed to leave no doubt she saw me as a beta male cuckold and to alleviate any guilt she was feeling by doing this and feeling like she was really betraying me in some way even though i wanted it as much as she did.
It would change how she saw me in our relationship. The bull was irrelevant just there as an alpha male with a huge cock.

Wonderful description of why women want to see this.

I CALL THIS THE ANCHOR LEG OF THE CUCKOLD JOURNEY.

when this happens, there is no more guilt, there is no more obligation, there is no more worries. You have willfully given up your rights to be a servant.

Sexually there is no more you. It’s both of you serving the bull as partners

Cucks like it because now they no longer have to be “the man”, they no longer need to be second fiddle sexually, they no longer have no control. They can now have an active role in their sex live

Wives you need to be careful. Your bull might like fucking your husband more than you. Hahahahaha.

#cuckeduplife - life of a cuck

can a blk man remain and be considered straight if he lets a hubby suck his cock or clean it after he fucks his wife or gf
The cuck of all couples I’ve been with is made to suck me off by the 2nd time we meet. I insist on it as it’s fully asserting my dominance and him full submitting. That’s what it’s all about.
And no I’m not gay. It’s just simply showing who is the boss!

Back