can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

can a blk man remain and be considered straight if he lets a hubby suck his cock or clean it after he fucks his wife or gf

it happened to us, we was having a 3 some with a straight BBC. when he pulled out his cock, I took him into my mouth to get him ready to fuck my wife, then when he pulled out , I started sucking and cleaning him off, that when my wife asked me to go down on her, we all was hooked, men just suck cock better, I was sucking his cock for several yrs and this led to him fucking me
WIN WIN for all

Who here would feel some kinda way if they saw their bf or husband sucking a bbc whilst it slips out of your pussyhole? Would you stop all play because your husband craved tasting what you enjoying?

Stop deflecting with half truths. It’s a form of homosexuality to have sexual interactions with the same sex period.

1. It’s not straight men egos or being scared. I’m not the one who wants to suck a dick or have it sucked by another man. It doesn’t effect me at all it’s just factually a homosexual act.

2. Stop bending dictionary definitions to try to deflect this homosexual act. The reason the dictionary defines as being attracted is normal people don’t have random acts of sex with people unless there is some attraction. This argument of I’m not attracted or aroused by men therefore sucking dick isn’t gay is just flat out incorrect. It’s like trying to say unless I am attracted to goats having sex with a goat doesn’t mean I am into goat fucking.

Stop being homophobic to yourself and just accept the fact you have homosexual tendencies if you are a man who likes to like another man cock or slurp up his jizz or let other men do it. You are what you are and even more so stop trying to
Con black men into letting your gay desire to lick their dicks be thought of as “not gay”.

Yes you are clearly homosexual in part if you have sexual interactions with another man it don’t matter if you were really *******, not aroused or you just want to slurp up his jizz. End of story. It’s okay enjoy your gay self but it’s not okay to project or manipulate.

Back