can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

There is a term in my language that I'll try to express in English "I'm walking and ******* for you and your theory" lol, which would be a very humorous way of saying it, "I don't care about your opinion lol !"

but it's true, you talk about gay like it's an offense, and it's not, everyone is free to be what they want, and I don't take offense at all if you think I'm gay or not lol
Apparently you do because ā€œthe lady doth protest too muchā€. You just keep coming back and trying to argue how sucking another dudes dick is not gay and insinuating I am offended by you being gay. Idgaf if you are gay or not, if you think sucking a sick makes you straight or even if you think I find gay offensive.

I am merely pointing being interested in sucking a dick and lapping up cum from another dude means you are gay irregardless of your denial.

Have a good life embrace your gayness and be happy, just donā€™t try telling the rest of the world sucking another manā€™s cock is not an act of homosexuality okay?

Apparently you do because ā€œthe lady doth protest too muchā€. You just keep coming back and trying to argue how sucking another dudes dick is not gay and insinuating I am offended by you being gay. Idgaf if you are gay or not, if you think sucking a sick makes you straight or even if you think I find gay offensive.

I am merely pointing being interested in sucking a dick and lapping up cum from another dude means you are gay irregardless of your denial.

Have a good life embrace your gayness and be happy, just donā€™t try telling the rest of the world sucking another manā€™s cock is not an act of homosexuality okay?

How do you call it gay when there is no physical attraction? Here's what the dictionary says:

Gay - sexually or romantically attracted exclusively to people of one's own sex or gender (used especially of a man).

I could never get hard looking at a dude!! Or let a guy fuck my ass. no way! Not sexually attracted to any man at all. But I've sucked several Black cocks in my time when doing a 3-way with another woman... it was awesome! You should try it :)

I've never met or heard "straight" men being so defensive I was born with male genitalia kinda ate the F up this doesn't happen over night I'm 20 and I don't remember a single day since I could walk I ever mentally or physically felt like a dick. One of the guys I mean. Sorry choked on some popcorn...I've been with my fiance for years lucky her she got the goods though!!! And most of these white girls are so fake I dunno weather to laugh or pray for them and their parents. 100$ in makeup on your face everyday and they usually still look like ******* lol..I was born with a penis and I'm over here like (and God gave these bustdown plastic bag hoodrats a vagina)...TF did I do wrong to not get my tunnel of heaven...I'll just keep practicing my tumbling and settle with being a what do YOU call me a crossdressing f**, or was it queer

Attachments

• IMG_20230131_182736.jpg
    IMG_20230131_182736.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 20
can a blk man remain and be considered straight if he lets a hubby suck his cock or clean it after he fucks his wife or gf
The only person who can decide that is you.

If you are the receiving black male, if you derived pleasure from it, or perhaps were excited by that thought whilst making love to his wife, then you may well be bisexual, or even gay.

If it was more just to arouse the cuckold and his hotwife, and it was just "part of the act", then no.

Bear in mind that the bull is allowed to have his limits too and if you do not feel comfortable with a guy sucking you off, by all means say so (to them).

If you are the white guy obeying your wife, dream on, he probably isn't.

How do you call it gay when there is no physical attraction? Here's what the dictionary says:

Gay - sexually or romantically attracted exclusively to people of one's own sex or gender (used especially of a man).

I could never get hard looking at a dude!! Or let a guy fuck my ass. no way! Not sexually attracted to any man at all. But I've sucked several Black cocks in my time when doing a 3-way with another woman... it was awesome! You should try it :)
Again just a gay man in denial. You wanted to and apparently enjoyed sucking black cocks which means you actually were attracted and wanted to have sex with him. Stop associating your cock being hard with wanting another man as their are a lot of reasons early on gay men donā€™t get hard thinking about men a lot has to do with it feels wrong to be gay. Also you might like to be the ā€œgirlā€ in the gay male relationships you like to suck dicks and probably will want it in your ass as you get more accepting of your gayness. And guys donā€™t get hard when they are the bitches in the relationship who suck the dick and take it in the ass.

So recap sucking another manā€™s cock is done because you want to you were attracted to it and you enjoyed it which fits your dictionary definition of gay. You are gay or bisexual ( which is being gay and straight at the same time). So stop fighting it and embrace your gayness and enjoy life. Me I am straight I wonā€™t be sucking a dudes dick and no dude will be sucking my dick. The thought is revolting unlike you who thinks is awesome to suck dick because you are gay.šŸ˜

I think it really depends on the context/goal of it. If a bull is solely trying to show his dominance of the situation and humiliate/emasculate the cuck then its not gay. Hell, it seems like alot of black men have the mentality of "I don't care who sucks my dick I just wanna bust a nut" these days, and I don't quite think it's a deliberately homosexual thing BUT it's DEFINITELY NOT straight...... let's get that out there.

And as a cuck myself, even though I have 0 interest in men and 0 emotions for men, if at some point I end up with a cock In my mouth I know it's equally not a straight thing to do and very emasculating.

Interesting post. Showing my lack of knowledge here butā€¦ aside from those that truly wish to be submissive, I would hope that the sex given and taken, shared that is, shouldnā€™t be a sign of showing clear dominance ,or submission . Canā€™t sex play be simply that. Pure enjoyment and not a significant show of being the ruler in charge, or marking one as gay, straight or bi sexual. Ultimately, positions ( figuratively, literally and emotionally) are fluid ( no pun intended ) , and not necessarily a label.

Yes, absolutely..I've experienced this numerous times before. Both prep and cleaning up by hubby and wife at times. Most of the time the husband's would tell me that lust consumed them and they felt this submissive feeling overtaking them as they watched as they completely dominated and enjoyed his wife like no else ever has before in their bed. For me as a dominant I see it as my dominance over the pair and I've found that alot of the wives love this but don't want to be the ones telling their husband's to do it. I'm straight as an arrow and in that situation I'm not apposed to having my cock suck by both.
I donā€™t know how I can break this to you but letting other dudes suck your dick is gay. You can justify it however you like but thatā€™s a homosexual act whether you like it or not. To each his own tho. Keep having fun and doing you.

Yes, absolutely..I've experienced this numerous times before. Both prep and cleaning up by hubby and wife at times. Most of the time the husband's would tell me that lust consumed them and they felt this submissive feeling overtaking them as they watched as they completely dominated and enjoyed his wife like no else ever has before in their bed. For me as a dominant I see it as my dominance over the pair and I've found that alot of the wives love this but don't want to be the ones telling their husband's to do it. I'm straight as an arrow and in that situation I'm not apposed to having my cock suck by both.
There are a lot of people here who want to be labeled for something they don't understand, a question of domination and power, but my advice is forget labels, just think that you are the alpha, you rule and rule, and if you are happy to be sucked by the husband of the hotwife, if it inflates your ego and your power, then you have to put your dick in another man's mouth and be happy with your dominance!

this could be your profile, there's the husband, the wife and above there's you, and you can do whatever you want! king !

Interesting post. Showing my lack of knowledge here butā€¦ aside from those that truly wish to be submissive, I would hope that the sex given and taken, shared that is, shouldnā€™t be a sign of showing clear dominance ,or submission . Canā€™t sex play be simply that. Pure enjoyment and not a significant show of being the ruler in charge, or marking one as gay, straight or bi sexual. Ultimately, positions ( figuratively, literally and emotionally) are fluid ( no pun intended ) , and not necessarily a label.
labels oppress people:(

Thank you. I was about to say the same thing, but you beat me to it. But I reiterate, if a man engages in anything sexual with another man, he is no longer hetero. I know it is easy to tell yourself whatever or be in denial, but it is what it is. As I have said so many times on here, no matter how far or how fast you run, you can't escape yourself. So, make sure you can live with whatever decisions you make. If it is one time I don't mind being called a 0 is on the Kinsey scale. Yup, I am a big fat 0.
I can see myself on my knees sucking a Black dick, I'll go even further, even drinking his milk if he tells me to, but I don't have a hard-on for a man, it's the situation, and being completely submissive to the situation is exciting, so I'm what ?

Do you understand how each person thinks differently?

Again just a gay man in denial. You wanted to and apparently enjoyed sucking black cocks which means you actually were attracted and wanted to have sex with him. Stop associating your cock being hard with wanting another man as their are a lot of reasons early on gay men donā€™t get hard thinking about men a lot has to do with it feels wrong to be gay. Also you might like to be the ā€œgirlā€ in the gay male relationships you like to suck dicks and probably will want it in your ass as you get more accepting of your gayness. And guys donā€™t get hard when they are the bitches in the relationship who suck the dick and take it in the ass.

So recap sucking another manā€™s cock is done because you want to you were attracted to it and you enjoyed it which fits your dictionary definition of gay. You are gay or bisexual ( which is being gay and straight at the same time). So stop fighting it and embrace your gayness and enjoy life. Me I am straight I wonā€™t be sucking a dudes dick and no dude will be sucking my dick. The thought is revolting unlike you who thinks is awesome to suck dick because you are gay.šŸ˜

No, you're just a DUMBASS MFer.

I know a lot of bisexual men that call themselves straight. I had to do and say that almost my whole Army career, even as a Lieutenant. Then as an AT&T Executive. Labels (bi, gay, straight, etcā€¦) is a matter of then protecting their public identity, protecting their career/family. This is NOT what they prefer sexually. Donā€™t confuse the 2. I am looking for a nice black man to regularly suck my 13x9 inch horse size cock/balls. And I have a nonstop sex drive to go with it. If you have some hot black pussy on hand occasionally, I am more than willing to take that on as well. I DO know how to make a black pussy pop hard and long. Private message me.
View attachment A9B161CC-B93F-4ECF-B442-F02DD2ADA058.MOV

Last edited:
I can see myself on my knees sucking a Black dick, I'll go even further, even drinking his milk if he tells me to, but I don't have a hard-on for a man, it's the situation, and being completely submissive to the situation is exciting, so I'm what ?

Do you understand how each person thinks differently?
Hey, I won't get into a debate, because at the end of the day, you have to be OK with yourself. You can tell yourself whatever you want, but it doesn't change the fact that if you enjoy being sexually interactive with men, then you are not heterosexual. I'm sure many will dispute and offer their rebuttal, and that is fine. And this may be more for my own peace of mind because no way am I letting another man get near my d1ck. And I know some cucks have a different view saying it's all about pleasing the bull and stuff. Or that if ordered to do it it's different. Again, it all comes down to your peace of mind and what you are comfortable living with. Hell I don't even do threesomes that involve another man. Not knocking or judging, just not for me. No disrespect to any that do and I mean that sincerely.

Back