can a blk man remain straight after a hubby sucks his cock

These p i n k s sure are sth, ain't they? There must be an Emergency Broadcast System for pin.k faced perverts or something...the moment a site describes itself as "interracial", sit back and watch the porcine mob storm it and turn it into a fetid sewer. And after they have arrived in large enough numbers to contaminate and trash the place, they have the gall to tell you that a man going down on another man is not gay! Can you imagine that? As I said, these pin ks are really something.

I would whip a muffucka if they ever wanted to touch me in any way

Yes, absolutely..I've experienced this numerous times before. Both prep and cleaning up by hubby and wife at times. Most of the time the husband's would tell me that lust consumed them and they felt this submissive feeling overtaking them as they watched as they completely dominated and enjoyed his wife like no else ever has before in their bed. For me as a dominant I see it as my dominance over the pair and I've found that alot of the wives love this but don't want to be the ones telling their husband's to do it. I'm straight as an arrow and in that situation I'm not apposed to having my cock suck by both.
🤣 FUCK NO! You are GAY! Once you engage in a homosexual act you are homosexual!🤣😅🤦🏾‍♂️ it’s like if a tree falls in the forest and nobody heard it did it fall? Hell yes it did! But since you fucked the wife, bisexual is you cats gory! Lol! Y’all still trying to justify homosexuality!🤦🏾‍♂️

Justify homosexuality? So you think all gay men and women should eradicated from the earth? Or deserve violence for maybe trying to act on one of their fantasies that may not agree with you? That is nine different flavors of fucked up and the last thing I would expect to hear on THIS website if all places.

Let me then present a thought experiment.

You wake up in a dark room. The lights come on and you see a gun aimed at your head, and a chainsaw aimed at your dick.

Then you notice the naked man in front of you.

You are then told that, if you don’t pleasure that cock, one of the two weapons will go off…..

What do you do?

What DO YOU DO?

I guaran-damn-tee you will suck that dick like a hungry slut.

Now…..when you are done, and the man, gun, and chainsaw retreat, and you realize that you are free to go….do you wipe off your lips and stand up and now believe yourself to be a homosexual?

No….I don’t believe you do.

Now you know the difference between sexual ORIENTATION and sexual BEHAVIOR.

You just sucked a dick. You participated in a homosexual act. BUT the next time a sopping wet pussy is in front of you AND a naked man with a big ol’ hardon is next to her……which one are you going to jump at and which one are you going to ignore?

I think I know.

You guys aren’t “cool with gays as long as they don’t touch me”. You guys are bigots. You conflate homosexual behavior with homosexuality. And to you, ain’t nothing worse than a faggot.

So, in the context of the OUTRAGEOUS thought experiment I just put forth, asserting that if a dick crosses any other man’s lips then that man is gay is completely false.

You can NOT in any way make that assumption. You can NOT in any way call another man gay for what he does.

You just can’t.

You are your own person. And you have a right to know yourself and know what you are inside. If you’re straight, you’re straight. And if someone proposes that you act in a way or do something that you aren’t into, all you have to do is decline…..not cast aspersions on that person for asking. Or on yourself for refusing.

But…..if you DO participate in that act…..you are STILL YOU! You don’t change immediately. Maybe you like it or maybe you don’t. But you are not magically gay.

So, if a submissive husband wants to suck your Big Black Straight Cock after you turn his wife inside out…..and you let him. ….you are NOT gay. And if you think you don’t want him to and you turn him down (politely hopefully)…..you also aren’t gay for being asked.

But if you DON’T want to let him AND you react the way some of you have said you would react…..then you’re a fucking homophobic bigoted asshole for threatening that man with violence just for the small insignificant request to do something that isn’t your thing.

God forbid you feel you have the right to discriminate against someone for being what YOU aren’t….for being DIFFERENT than you. I would think you motherfuckers would, at the VERY least, understand that concept to your very core.

My wife has played w more women then men, but did so as part of foreplay, or to put on a show for the guys. She had fun, but couldn’t wait to get fucked. Is she gay/bi?
WHO GIVES A FUCK! I (husband) have played w guys as well. A pussy still feels much better, but I still have fun! Several of our bulls have expressed a desire to explore as well. We all seek out pleasure, but that doesn’t mean we want long walks on the beach w an intimate same sex partner. I don’t care one bit what you want to define either of us, or our bulls as. We have some amazing play dates (well documented here)!

Absolutely not. I won’t even entertain a couple that ask me to either fuck the husband or let the husband suck me off…..not my cup of tea don’t waste your time
The worst is when a couple isn’t up front about it

I’ve had to tell the husband to back off while with his wife bc he tried to sneak in getting to touch or suck my cock

was actually setting up something this weekend with a couple from another site. All her pics are her fucking bbc. She tells me on kik we are a couple and i replied with, I am ok with him watching. She responded he’s not cool with just watching you pound me out lol

Don't worry, we're getting to point in human existence where labeled sexuality will cease to exist lol
Ain’t nobody worried!😂 cause that will never happen!😅dream on!🤦🏾‍♂️ Really just be you! If you are gay, then you are gay, if you are bisexual, then you are bisexual, if you are straight then you are straight! It’s the bullshit that is aggravating! Engaging in homosexual acts, then trying to justify your sexuality afterwards, is simply living in denial! So cut the *******! If you do homosexuality ******* you gay as fuck!😅😂🤣

The worst is when a couple isn’t up front about it

I’ve had to tell the husband to back off while with his wife bc he tried to sneak in getting to touch or suck my cock

was actually setting up something this weekend with a couple from another site. All her pics are her fucking bbc. She tells me on kik we are a couple and i replied with, I am ok with him watching. She responded he’s not cool with just watching you pound me out lol
Being upfront is completely paramount

:rolleyes:
Seriously?
I think I kind of agree with you, if a husband wants to give a blowjob to the bull/third, he’s doing it because there is some sexual gratification to it. There’s nobody actually forsing violent harm on him if he does not, therefore it is a choice. If the same sex gives you sexual pleasure, which is completely fine in my book, then you are bi or gay By definition. Many of our friends have at least one bi spouse anyway, but to say that you have no sexual gratification by pleasuring the same sex as yourself? It’s just not facing reality.

Ain’t nobody worried!😂 cause that will never happen!😅dream on!🤦🏾‍♂️ Really just be you! If you are gay, then you are gay, if you are bisexual, then you are bisexual, if you are straight then you are straight! It’s the bullshit that is aggravating! Engaging in homosexual acts, then trying to justify your sexuality afterwards, is simply living in denial! So cut the *******! If you do homosexuality ******* you gay as fuck!😅😂🤣
You still don’t get it. Do you realize how insulting and discriminatory that is?

Justify homosexuality? So you think all gay men and women should eradicated from the earth? Or deserve violence for maybe trying to act on one of their fantasies that may not agree with you? That is nine different flavors of fucked up and the last thing I would expect to hear on THIS website if all places.

You wake up in a dark room. The lights come on and you see a gun aimed at your head, and a chainsaw aimed at your dick.

You are then told that, if you don’t pleasure that cock, one of the two weapons will go off…..

What do you do?

What DO YOU DO?

Now…..when you are done, and the man, gun, and chainsaw retreat, and you realize that you are free to go….do you wipe off your lips and stand up and now believe yourself to be a homosexual?

You just sucked a dick. You participated in a homosexual act. BUT the next time a sopping wet pussy is in front of you AND a naked man with a big ol’ hardon is next to her……which one are you going to jump at and which one are you going to ignore?

I think I know.

You guys aren’t “cool with gays as long as they don’t touch me”. You guys are bigots. You conflate homosexual behavior with homosexuality. And to you, ain’t nothing worse than a faggot.

So, in the context of the OUTRAGEOUS thought experiment I just put forth, asserting that if a dick crosses any other man’s lips then that man is gay is completely false.

You can NOT in any way make that assumption. You can NOT in any way call another man gay for what he does.

You just can’t.

You are your own person. And you have a right to know yourself and know what you are inside. If you’re straight, you’re straight. And if someone proposes that you act in a way or do something that you aren’t into, all you have to do is decline…..not cast aspersions on that person for asking. Or on yourself for refusing.

But…..if you DO participate in that act…..you are STILL YOU! You don’t change immediately. Maybe you like it or maybe you don’t. But you are not magically gay.

So, if a submissive husband wants to suck your Big Black Straight Cock after you turn his wife inside out…..and you let him. ….you are NOT gay. And if you think you don’t want him to and you turn him down (politely hopefully)…..you also aren’t gay for being asked.

But if you DON’T want to let him AND you react the way some of you have said you would react…..then you’re a fucking homophobic bigoted asshole for threatening that man with violence just for the small insignificant request to do something that isn’t your thing.

God forbid you feel you have the right to discriminate against someone for being what YOU aren’t….for being DIFFERENT than you. I would think you motherfuckers would, at the VERY least, understand that concept to your very core.

you real gay

You still don’t get it. Do you realize how insulting and discriminatory that is?
What? I still don’t get exactly what? I’m talking factual reality here! To be insulted means you are doing something shameful. If that’s the case, then stop!🤦🏾‍♂️ I mean what, are you living in denial because of something you did or let happen? Then I’m supposed to what? Sugar coat it to make u feel better?🤣😅🤦🏾‍♂️ Get real man!

What do you do?

What DO YOU DO?

What a load of nonsense. Many people will do extremely unpleasant things if they are f orced to especially when threatened with harm. Another P F P oinking gibberish. Another day in hog paradise. 😶

I have heard the saying- "You are only gay if you take it."

In parts of the Middle East and i believe a few places in Africa and South America it is considered normal and good for Dominate men to used sub males.

I have heard the saying- "You are only gay if you take it."

In parts of the Middle East and i believe a few places in Africa and South America it is considered normal and good for Dominate men to used sub males.
I'll lay serious odds that you as a couple and that person above who thumbs up'd your post all something in common: faces the complexion of ham. Pin k faced perver.ts spewing more p i nk faced malarky. Go figure.

Back