Caged

Kenneth

Male
From
Canada
I had a hot dream last night. In it I was watching my wife being fucked by another man. They went at it hot and heavy while I could only sit aside and watch. When he finally finished fucking her and filling her with his cum he moved off and with her still laying there with her legs spread and her wet pussy glistening I thought there was my turn to fuck my wife. I was on top of her naked body rubbing my hard cock along her pussy trying to get inside her and not have any luck. I reached down to guide my cock into her and discovered why I couldn't penetrate her. Something was preventing me and looking down I could see my swollen cock in a steel cock cage... That is when I woke up to see that my cock was really in it's cage. I was hard and swollen and confined to a steel cage barely a third of my hard size. The pain of my cock trying to break free was what woke me... I had to get up and go downstairs to take a cold shower to relieve my swollen cock from it's confinement...
That was my most intense cuckold chastity dream since I began wearing the cage every night...
Have any other cuckolds experienced this???

Back