Caged on holiday

Sazwench

Female
From
UK
Planning on going on holiday soon with cuck. The plan is for him to have his cage put on before we set off and not remove it till we get home.
Question is how do we make sure it stays locked but get through airport security? A padlock would set the metal detector off and want to avoid that.

Hello,

I wouldn't do it. My husband had such adventure on one of the Polish airports. A lot of explaining and ambarrasment and finally missed flight :) But I was proud of him :) We had metal cage and metal padlock. Kisses from Poland. Kasia

Hello,

I wouldn't do it. My husband had such adventure on one of the Polish airports. A lot of explaining and ambarrasment and finally missed flight :) But I was proud of him :) We had metal cage and metal padlock. Kisses from Poland. Kasia

Haha, opowiedzcie coś o tym więcej! 🤭

I was sent on a trip with a metal one in my luggage with instructions to put it on as soon at the hotel. Then send a picture of me wearing it. I did not have a key to take it off when I was to come home. The morning I was to fly back my other half had the hotel hand me the key. She had sent the key to the hotel for them to hold until my trip back.

Do not use any metal in your cage while going on a flight. Happened to me once. Very humiliating experience.
Switch out once you get to your location. Hit a nude beach and show him off to everyone that he’s a cuck
Humiliating for whom? You are a fucking caged cuck. How much more humiliating is that? ******* if I was the one whom found you then best believe you would become my cuckold sissy boi while your wife was being used

I would suggest not wearing the device going through TSA. Proper supervision is the real key. Keep the cage in your carry on. You are in complete control of your husband on arrival at the airport. After going through TSA security you both go to a family bathroom and the device is put on. No fuss and no missed flights. Reverse procedure on the way home. The cage is off for an hour at the most under your constant supervision. Perhaps even some verbal teasing while the cage is off,

Back