Cage check after 12 days. Show yours check out our poll and our chastity diary

Cpl4funinfl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Girlfriend asked for a cage check from work.. this is 12 days going

Don't forget to get to vote in our poll pussy free one year caged no orgasm 6 months here's the screenshot of where to do it and follow our chastity diary

This is her latest entry that will be posted later

Gf day 7

My boyfriend and I planned a weekend getaway for Valentine's Day. I went shopping for some sexy lingerie and as I looked through many different types of bras and panties I tried to picture which one my boyfriend would like to see me in. It was a tough choice so I bought a couple. The night we got there I slipped into one of my outfits. I can see his little caged cock twinge as he looked at me. I guess he liked what he saw. As we talked he told me that he had taken off the cage a few days ago and had only put it on that morning. He was very bad. As punishment I told him he can only watch or listen (blindfolded)for my next five orgasms. No touching me. He loves it when l'm mean, but he also loves to make me cum. Luckily he brought the wand. I climbed on top of him and pressed my pussy against his cage, turned on the wand and placed it on the metal cage. The vibration from the cage against me was unbelievable it was a slow slow build-up all I thought about was how amazing that orgasm was going to be. From the moans my boyfriend was making I know he was enjoying it too. It was one of the best orgasms ever and he basically had nothing to do with it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210219-160301.jpg
    Screenshot_20210219-160301.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20210219_133317.jpg
    IMG_20210219_133317.jpg
    727.1 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Back