But WHY do you cheat?

ONLY CHEATERS SHOULD VOTE - Please vote for ALL the applicable reasons why you cheat.

• 1. My partner is on record as not wanting this lifestyle

Votes: 21 16.8%
  • 2. I don’t think/have reason to believe my partner would approve

Votes: 18 14.4%
  • 3. I want to avoid the hassle/upheaval of discussing it

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • 4. Partner has turned off sex – for whatever reason

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • 5. My partner’s sex isn't satisfactory

Votes: 47 37.6%
  • 6. I don’t give a ******* – I just want to do it

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • 7. 'Cheating sex' gives me a special charge

Votes: 50 40.0%
  • 8. It just happened once and I simply haven’t stopped

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • 9. Because I haven’t been caught yet

Votes: 22 17.6%

• Total voters

James Moody

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
Cheating - as defined for this thread, anyway - is having sex with someone outside of your committed relationship without your partner's knowledge or without their explicit consent.

There are many threads here dealing in one way or another about cheating. Sometimes, comments are included as to the circumstances explaining how or why. I'm looking to try to crystalize - among our universe here - what the main reasons are for cheating. Why am I interested? Partly because I cheat. I deal with the positives and negatives, good and bad about that. Do I justify it? Constantly. And as long as my wife says 'not interested!', I will continue. I am fully accepting of my addiction to even the concept of sex with an attractive, stimulating, sexy white woman. In spite of the Daily Rag, I'm not a cold-hearted monster.

OK. Enough. Please take the poll. Select as many items are applicable. Comment if you like. Got a beef or question, well, you know how to reach me. :cool:

Last edited:
Wives will do it because the BBC is like a *******! They will tell hubby it's over,or not tell them at all. But they will be back jambing the needle in their arm so to speak for yet another fix!
Does the same go for men? White pussy can be awfully addictive, no? The poll doesn't break down voting by sex (the idiot who set this poll up should've captured that! Oh! That would be me...:whistle:) but according to the poll so far, 65% of the people who cheat say they get a special charge (50%) or they keep doing it because they haven't been caught yet (15%). (Assuming they wouldn't want to stop because they like it...)

Last edited:
(Cuck) Men always over-complicate things in matter sex. They want you to ride a black cock, but would feel offended if we cheat, but when it happens they seem to like it. I confessed my first escapade to my husband and he was elated. He even seem to back me in my behavior by telling me he knew I was such a slut. I didn't like his response. Later I learnt he was also cheating on me. From them on I stopped telling him of my escapades. But I also understood that he was sourcing sexual pleasure from knowing I was meeting black men with or without his consent and that let me feel a mean to an end. I won't go deeper to detail all of that part, but to stick to the topic, by being part of this lifestyle and by sleeping with men for my own pleasureI I have recovered a bit of power over my sexuality. I don't have a director or producer for my sexual life, it's all me and I can choose my audience if I want to.

(Cuck) Men always over-complicate things in matter sex. They want you to ride a black cock, but would feel offended if we cheat, but when it happens they seem to like it. I confessed my first escapade to my husband and he was elated. He even seem to back me in my behavior by telling me he knew I was such a slut. I didn't like his response. Later I learnt he was also cheating on me. From them on I stopped telling him of my escapades. But I also understood that he was sourcing sexual pleasure from knowing I was meeting black men with or without his consent and that let me feel a mean to an end. I won't go deeper to detail all of that part, but to stick to the topic, by being part of this lifestyle and by sleeping with men for my own pleasureI I have recovered a bit of power over my sexuality. I don't have a director or producer for my sexual life, it's all me and I can choose my audience if I want to.
well said.

My main (but not only) experience of this was with an ex -- who I knew had already cheated with almost everyone she'd been with previously.

I think it was natural to her; not something she even thought about -- I thought I'd be different, I was wrong.

I got jealous at first, but once I processed it I found it turning me on more and more -- on a subconscious level there's something about that sexual self-centredness that definitely turns me on!
Are you both together now?

Back