Business Trip With Her New Boss

Cuckold-Captions-No-19-2.jpg
Bet ya can't wait to clean her up.

Well my wife is off again. This week her and two other executives are at a conference. She and her companions, both female, spent the last week deciding what cloths they were taking for work and for the mixers/dinner.

Tonight was their first mixer so I checked in with her. She said they were excited and looked hot and sexy. I asked her to send me a pic. All I got was this.

1B329BFE-B88A-4702-8BA9-7DF31F8D73CD.jpeg
She said it was the most intense orgasms she had ever had.

When I asked for more info she just said good night. She knows I love being teased, boy is she good at it. My mind is filled with thoughts of her and the girls in the room masturbating together. That leads to the thought of them all naked in bed together. Then I imagine them all getting ready together. That leads me to wonder what they are going to do at the mixer.

I love my sexy lady, she knows it drives me crazy.

Well my wife is off again. This week her and two other executives are at a conference. She and her companions, both female, spent the last week deciding what cloths they were taking for work and for the mixers/dinner.

Tonight was their first mixer so I checked in with her. She said they were excited and looked hot and sexy. I asked her to send me a pic. All I got was this.

View attachment 3086322
She said it was the most intense orgasms she had ever had.

When I asked for more info she just said good night. She knows I love being teased, boy is she good at it. My mind is filled with thoughts of her and the girls in the room masturbating together. That leads to the thought of them all naked in bed together. Then I imagine them all getting ready together. That leads me to wonder what they are going to do at the mixer.

I love my sexy lady, she knows it drives me crazy.

I got a text from her this morning. It was just a picture.

B266633D-92E1-4D65-9538-BD3A7E5B919F.jpeg

Nothing else, just the pic. Someone had a good time.

This would be incredible. To have my husbands boss take me out on the town or out of town and treat me like a lady. Then after hours of dining and dancing, he takes me back to his room. Then after an extended time of touching, kissing, fondling and such, he just can't stand it any more. Then he in a primal way puts me on my knees and forcefully takes me from behind. Grabbing my hips and forsing himself deeper and deeper inside me. Till he cums, filling my body. Mmmmmmmmmm

Great story, love to hear the outcome.
Why would it be so incredible

Back