Business Trip With Her New Boss

I have been asked by several lately to update on the extended three days of her first trip.

Well there isn’t a whole lot to tell. Kind of. Each of the days they were there, he had her wearing more and more sexy lingerie under her outfits. The first day they stayed, he took her lingerie shopping so she had a new set for each day. She would text me with details of what she was wearing. Then after work, they would go to dinner with other executives. The first night he had her wearing this sexy lingerie with matching stockings. Drove me crazy when she texted and said he had “******” his way into her room and stripped her. Didn’t hear anything til second morning.

She then described her new sexy outfit. That night they went to dinner together. She texted and said he asked her to go pantyless. I was rock hard, she would never do that for me. Before bed, she texted that she was super horny and really had to go.

In the morning again she texted, “all I have on underneath is a lacy bra.” I was rock hard all day. That night they got room service. She never texted me till she was ready to board the plane in the morning.

It took several month and several nights of me begging, but I finally got her to tell me. She told me each night they would seduce each other and try new things. She said one of the nights he tied her hands together and tied them to the curtains. When he deemed her naughty, he opened the curtains for all to see. Then he pounded her from behind.

Having learned her lesson, she just gave in to him and did what he asked. That’s when she quit wearing her panties. She also confessed that the morning she boarded the plane, she didn’t have anything on underneath. Her boss had taken all her lingerie when he packed and left early in the morning.

She enjoyed her trips with this boss for some time, until she moved to another company. She still tells me hot stories from time to time to tease me. She knows it will make me so horny I will do anything she wants.

Thanks for the extra part, I know she makes you and other people horny when she gives up on demands and listens to her bull:))

Reactions: wit
072-jpg.2492746

Back