Bulls, with a first time hotwife would you be happy with just a handjob, possibly blowjob for first meet?

Lol
Used to love the Thursday night disco at RAF Brize Norton in the mid eighties for this, after the last dance and when the lights came on I’d always ask the last dance guy if he’d be mind being a gentleman and walking me home. I’d always give him a peck on the cheek on arrival at our flat then I’d look them straight in the eye with a smile & say something like “I can’t ask you in as my husbands there but I don’t mind giving you a blow job if you like” Their face was a picture 😂
About now I'm wishing I learned how to dance. 🤣 These days I'm under lock, and key half the time.

I tend to like to meet possible playmates in public, to try to get a feel for them...AND....so they can get comfortable with me.

The only time I have had anything happen the first time I met someone is when I owned the swinger clubs, and even then, I am usually trying to evaluate potential playmates for later in the night.

(as I rush past them trying to refill the ice bins a employee of mine failed to fill........COME ON, YOU WORK IN A SWINGER CLUB AND I LET YOU GO PLAY IF YOU TELL ME YOU ARE GOING TO IN ADVANCE!!!!! AT LEAST DO YOUR JOB!!!!😠😡🤬)

As above really. We are at rollplay stage and I think going straight in to fucking a stranger would be to overwhelming for the wife.
we would be stag and vixen couple and I would like to watch.
So is this something a bull would be happy with on a first meet, or would he think it’s not worth his time?
As long as she’s ready to swallow my cum or let’s me paint her face with it

My wife has her procedure, kinda like baseball bases as dates/meet.
1st base - Public non sexual meeting, if that goes well then.
2nd base - Kissing/makeout/handjob date, if that goes
3rd base - BJ/Kissing/makeout/handjob date, if that goes well.
home base - Sex

They have to be willing to go so her procedure or is a no go for her.

Nope! Only if I'm a first amateur Bull!

As an experienced BBC Bull I would rather do nothing but just get to know her if all I'm going to get is a handjob I can do that myself! So let's just chill and flirt and set up a play date to get together and have fun.

Last edited:
My wife has her procedure, kinda like baseball bases as dates/meet.
1st base - Public non sexual meeting, if that goes well then.
2nd base - Kissing/makeout/handjob date, if that goes
3rd base - BJ/Kissing/makeout/handjob date, if that goes well.
home base - Sex

They have to be willing to go so her procedure or is a no go for her.
I prefer to move the same way. Take time to build that emotional connection and then enjoy that sexual tension.

I like to meet the guy and like him before even my top comes off not to mention sex. This "like" has taken more than one meeting many times.

On the other hand, I have met a guy that just WOWed me with his charm, outfit, and deminer. I was taking off my panties for him in 10 minutes.
See that’s what my wife is looking for a total bull who dosnt give a fuck her cuck husband is there n is gonna Mack on her like he would any bitch

I'll be spontaneous with my first and let all subsequent encounters develop naturally. Hubby laid me on the first date and I wasn't even 18 yet! <Gasp> Scandalous!! He got me good! Then we were fending off feminazis and woke loonies. You know, Seattle can be a lot less liberal than people think. It didn't matter to me, the age of consent was 17 in WA then and I knew I was ready and he was it. I think if I'm equally charmed by my first bbc encounter, he'll probably end up inside me just the same. :sex: It's a nympho thang! And we're just not into social conventions, or any socially constructed frameworks really. We're into creating new meanings of family and imagining our "alternative" lifestyle. Hubby and I would like to start a bbc sex cult on our property if possible, no lie. Just have to find like-minded people who are poly, deviant, open-minded and unconventional like us.:qos:🧛‍♀️
Humm. Interesting.
When we were younger, something like this could have interested us. We did not really fit into our families very well. I hope you can make it happen.

As above really. We are at rollplay stage and I think going straight in to fucking a stranger would be to overwhelming for the wife.
So is this something a bull would be happy with on a first meet, or would he think it’s not worth his time?
Hand job would be ok...you should take it slow

If she is married I hope she is not only fucking on the first date but eager to be💦 filled!
If my wife spreads her legs to be fucked by a Black man, she is equally eager to have her white womb filled with every drop of Black cum that his balls are capable of pumping into her.

Attachments

• Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 3
Never had a first time meeting that didn't include a handjob, blowjob AND a fucking. Couples meet because they want it all. Otherwise a handjob/blowjob is like shaking hands. They and me want it all.

You go at your pace. This about her and you not the bull. If he is intrested in building a relationship then why not?

Back