Bulls who ended up destroying the couple's relationship

For the hottest cuck couple I was ever with, I didn't have to take the woman's respect away from her cuck husband. She already did not respect him when I met them. She was absolutely beautiful and "in lust" with BBC, and said and did stuff to totally humiliate her husband. I had my part in it too (the humiliation), but most of it was dished out by her. I'm not in this to ruin anybody's relationship though. Definitely not. It's all fantasy play for me. If I see that a couple doesn't have it together, then I'm out. We lost touch, but I'll never forget those two though, and I've often wondered if their marriage survived.

I mean, she even went as far as to say that she didn't love him, that she had never loved him, and that she loved me (we would be fucking and she would say this stuff). She said that in all the time that they had been together, he had never made her cum (the cuck acknowledged this to be true . . . she came over and over and over again all night long with me inside her "bareback black"). They had two ******* together. She said that she loved her white babies, but that she wanted a black baby to love too, and wished that she could start over with a black man. I mean damn! To me this was some hardcore, hurtful stuff to say to your husband! But they were that kind of cuck couple.

Can a marriage survive that kind of thing though? Man, I just wanted to dick a fine ass white girl down in front of her guy! Make him see how much she desires that dark dick! For most white guys, that's humiliation in and of itself. But she would REALLY rub it in (and meant it too). I'm not in it to be a homewrecker :oops: Like I said, we lost touch over time, so I don't know what happened to their marriage and relationship. But it's got to be challenging for any relationship to last if you've got your desirable, beautiful white wife out fucking black men right in front of you and saying stuff like you never even made her cum even one time in her life! Geez!

Yo Hard Black, I feel you. Some couples get off on that humiliation stuff but it’s like DAYMN, y’all find that sexy????

I was the guy in the hospital, I was the guy who takes care of her and if she ever dared mention any of it to me again we might as well go our separate ways because I'd had enough.

OH HELL YEAH. well said. Sometimes the husbands gotta step in and lay claim to their woman. Letting their wife know, “Look, I know you like BBC, but don’t get it twisted, I’m your husband in this relationship and the one doing the most important stuff in this relationship, you better realize that”

I fucking loved what you said.

Women who love BBC, NEVER TAKE YOUR CUCK, aka loving and caring husband, FOR GRANTED.

Good dick is good but being in a safe, secure, loving, and fulfilling relationship is way more important than that. If you don’t believe me, leave your husband - go fuck all the BBC you want and check your mental stability.....

if your husband lets you have good dick, you better praise that dude, even if you humiliated him like ******* hours before.

If a bull is already getting the pussy he can usually take her if he wants to. Except for the backlash from familiy and friends might keep her from leaving. But most bulls don't want to take them from the husband. They're already getting the pussy. But the husband is the one having to deal with everyday life with her.

yo, Arkansas Cuck - I feel you....it’s like what Chris Rock said in his Netflix special

A woman will steal a good man quick, but it don’t work that way for men. Men don’t care to steal a good woman away from anman.....Now, they will fuck a woman and put a return sticker right on their ass, as soon as they cum.

Chris Rock always speaking the truth.

Go to 3 minutes

It's funny when you here women say I have real man all because of the size and stamina of his black. Since we started this my hubby very dom.well rounded hard worker and shows no exhaustion on time for my girls and I.

Yo, Stephanie is back.....if you’ve read any of Steph’s post - she ADORES AND CELEBRATES your husband for being a great man. I really hope you women are doing that. I know this website is for the lifestyle and praising the bull....no one wants to say “I love BBC but they are not even close to my husband” - and rattle off the hundred things you appreciate about your husband. I know that doesn’t sound sexy or something we can cum to but I hope y’all are adoring, admiring, respecting all the ******* your husband gets done for you. I hope you spend time as much time thinking about your husband as you do your bulls big dick. Just saying

Hi, I somehow understand the feeling even though I’m a beginner.
Recently my love has accepted the idea of fucking another guy + that she had a short conversation with a bull messages.
All good, just because I have different states and feelings, some good, some more pressing ... I feel inferior somehow, scared, humiliated. And I noticed changes from her as well ... respectively some positive / negative
What to do? How did you handle the situation??

LIKE THIS TOPIC

This is what happens in these relationships. I’m sure the cuck veterans will say, COMMUNICATE, COMMUNICATE, COMMUNICATE

Talk to your wife about how you feel. But what the cuck vets will also say is “this doesn’t mean she will stop and you’ve just gotta handle your emotions or lean into those negative emotions and enjoy the passion that it will give you”

I don’t get it but once you go down this road - you are on it and there is no getting off.....

there are many people on this website that can help you process. They are intelligent and will be able to explain how they handle feelings of inferiority, inadequacy, jealousy, etc.

A timely discussion! Husband and I had a nasty little fight a week ago and rather than try to make up I called a “friend with benefits” to meet for drinks. Of course we know what happened but feel really guilty and wished I stayed home.
First time I have ever snuck around on husband. Will try to make it the last.

A timely discussion! Husband and I had a nasty little fight a week ago and rather than try to make up I called a “friend with benefits” to meet for drinks. Of course we know what happened but feel really guilty and wished I stayed home.
First time I have ever snuck around on husband. Will try to make it the last.

Thanks for leaning into your feelings and trying to do right by the man who does a whole lot for you....way more than Mr. “friends with benefits”

I honestly don’t see how Some ladies look at their man the same after a bbc bull

no doubt. Someone has to explain to me how women can focus on their man and the specialness of sex with their husbands when they just had the best fucking in the world and can continue to get this kind of sex.

if I was having sex with another woman and she was fucking me like no other - it would be hard to look at my girlfriend the same or see our sex as special.

This whole thing would be a mindfuck to me

no doubt. Someone has to explain to me how women can focus on their man and the specialness of sex with their husbands when they just had the best fucking in the world and can continue to get this kind of sex.

if I was having sex with another woman and she was fucking me like no other - it would be hard to look at my girlfriend the same or see our sex as special.

This whole thing would be a mindfuck to me
For me it is the man who owns my heart vs the man who owns my body. Two different situations and goals. If you can’t compartmentalize, then this isn’t a good lifestyle choice for you

For me it is the man who owns my heart vs the man who owns my body. Two different situations and goals. If you can’t compartmentalize, then this isn’t a good lifestyle choice for you

Largo, good that you can have sex with your husband and not think about how good your bull is at sex and how much better at sex he is than your husband.

It kind of reminds me when I drive my boys Mercedes Benz, it’s hard to get back in my Hyundai. I drive my Hyundai and I think it’s great but a lot of times I’m thinking about the Benz when I’m in the Hyundai

I have said this before and will say it again . . I like white couples and I appreciate when the husband wants me to be with the wife. I like to enhance a marriage/relationship not hurt it. I give them what they want . . .she needs a good fucking and he wants her happy. Once we are done in the bedroom/hotel room he shakes my hand and she kisses my cheek.

Years ago a couple took pics and when I saw it was getting serious I ended things. long story short . . they posted face and body pics. I almost lost my job in education. Then and now its hard to find a good job in this economy. At that time it would have killed my folks if they had been told or were shown the pics.

Why do I still like meeting people its due to I like enhancing a relationship and having a good time.

Knk, I think some people just fully submit to the lifestyle. The specialness is not the sex between husband and wife but the hotwife - cuckold dynamic and when they have sex it involves the lifestyle. The woman handles it by playing Hotwife and being the one dominating the Cuck. They don’t want to go back to “vanilla sex”

i think some people like Largo try to create a difference between the sex they have with bull and the second they have with their husband.

Sex with husband is intimate, warm, filled with touching, gazing into each other eyes, and verbal validation about how special each other are. Sex with bull is hard, rough....”It’s da fuck” - passionate and hot.

It’s hard to separate the two in my mind but those who are very intentional about how sex with husband and sex with the bull is supposed to look like are able to maintain the specialness

in my opinion

Back