Bulls who ended up destroying the couple's relationship

I honestly don’t see how Some ladies look at their man the same after a bbc bull
Do you mean physically, sexually, emotionally or in terms of the love and respect. Or do you mean all of those. I think it is not possible for a woman to see a little white boi husband the same after experiencing a dominant, alpha bull. I know it changed my girlfriend's perception when I was 25 and our relationship became one of sadistic humiliation and extreme sexual ******* for both of us. She did not however have any respect for me by the end of it. While this made it even hotter it was impossible to maintain for me unless I was willing to end up sacrificing the last shred of respect I had for myself.

well as a true ex cuck to a beautiful hotwife for 12 years until her Black God Bull took her from me and moved south 5 years ago, I still fully approve of this lifestyle. Look, if your not fully 100 percent into Black Superiority over whites then stay away from the fire because you are too weak to be this enlightened.... Losing my wife to the Black man felt so natural, so right...I would do it again and again because they deserve these victories over us.

[QUOTE =“ DAlex,帖子:2678746,成员:88933”]
[GALLERY = media,85714] [/ GALLERY]

[GALLERY = media,85715] [/ GALLERY]

您持有的越多,您想要的越多
直到没有其他服务空间
[/引用]I also hope that she can enjoy such services.

well as a true ex cuck to a beautiful hotwife for 12 years until her Black God Bull took her from me and moved south 5 years ago, I still fully approve of this lifestyle. Look, if your not fully 100 percent into Black Superiority over whites then stay away from the fire because you are too weak to be this enlightened.... Losing my wife to the Black man felt so natural, so right...I would do it again and again because they deserve these victories over us.
I don't think that is really true. The cuckold relationship is not between two people. When the cuckold becomes excluded and the relationship becomes exclusive, it means it went too far. I find it hard to believe that while it may have felt "natural" that this did not upset you greatly if your relationship was strong to begin with. This sounds to me like the sex, in your mind, overtook the love in the relationship and women know these things intuitively. Thus, she did not just leave you for the bull but probably would have left you anyway. From this perspective, it is not the bull who took the respect away from you, but you who gave it away to your detriment. Your saying that you "would do it again and again" reinforces my point that it was more of an addiction than an important relationship to you. Eventually all addictions lead to misery.

Last edited:
My conversion to the dark side in the late eighties was the catalyst not the cause of the break up of my first marriage. I’d married in 1985 and my husband was the only guy I’d been with, I assumed sex was the way it had always been and masturbation made up for the missing bits. When I met my American airforce policeman lover my husband had been neglecting my for some time so I feel if it wasn’t him it would have been someone else anyway. After my lover had returned to the US my husband was posted away from RAF Brize Norton and I just didn’t want to leave Carterton as I’d hooked up with a WRAF girlfriend and we were having lots of fun. He commuted at weekends for while but it just didn’t last and we divorced in 1990

I don't think that is really true. The cuckold relationship is not between two people. When the cuckold becomes excluded and the relationship becomes exclusive, it means it went too far. I find it hard to believe that while it may have felt "natural" that this did not upset you greatly if your relationship was strong to begin with. This sounds to me like the sex, in your mind, overtook the love in the relationship and women know these things intuitively. Thus, she did not just leave you for the bull but probably would have left you anyway. From this perspective, it is not the bull to took the respect away from you, but you who gave it away to your detriment. Your saying that you "would do it again and again" reinforces my point that it was more of an addiction than an important relationship to you. Eventually all addictions lead to misery.

Everyone describes it differently. Submitting to and supporting your wife's full sexual and emotional freedom is one form of cuckoldry. That's where we are at. I'm her co-parent, provider, best friend and occasional sexual outlet thru oral. I'm fully trained to support this. I don't see this being wrong or too far. It's who we are.

Everyone describes it differently. Submitting to and supporting your wife's full sexual and emotional freedom is one form of cuckoldry. That's where we are at. I'm her co-parent, provider, best friend and occasional sexual outlet thru oral. I'm fully trained to support this. I don't see this being wrong or too far. It's who we are.

i have never felt humiliated and my wife fucking another man is no big deal, if she gave him the car keys that would be different. I submit to my wife but no one else and anyone we fuck with is just good fun

I was not speaking generally about supporting the relationship or lifestyle. Rather, I was responding to specific things he said such as it bothering him when she left him. Regardless of submission or support, if you love your spouse, you do not rejoice in their leaving and wish it would happen again and again. That is really what I mean.

The "emotional" support aspect is what I see as potentially problematic. To support your spouse's feeling for another man when you know it can easily lead to her leaving you; *******, support etc aside. When emotions run high enough all bets are off. That is how I see it.

The "emotional" support aspect is what I see as potentially problematic. To support your spouse's feeling for another man when you know it can easily lead to her leaving you; *******, support etc aside. When emotions run high enough all bets are off. That is how I see it.
I see your point...it's a risk. But everything we do is a risk.

I get really turned on by the thought of a real man taking my wife from me. She getting pregnant by a bull and then divorcing me to marry him is one of my fantasies. Although I would not do it in real life. But I know many bulls would love the idea and would actually try to steal her from me.
View media item 317304
View media item 236568
View media item 259788
View media item 259787
View media item 259786
View media item 317309
View media item 277131
View media item 277132
View media item 277130
View media item 236574
View media item 236575
View media item 236571
View media item 236570
View media item 236569
View media item 317319
NO, NO, NO
The couple breaking up changes the chemistry for all involved!!! Quite a number of women with children, cut ties with both men. I lost one who left the state when he went stupid, and another when her husband died suddenly. Her entirety went totally to the *******. And I would be remiss if I didn't mention women who parted from their SO for a Black man who did not wish to be tied solely to her. Fantasy is cool, but it's best not to lose yourself to bullshit.

I think about this alot was told i was the best sex sher ever had so i stoped playing with that couple but if i ever find the rigjt ltr im all in

I know, that's why it's only fantasy. But there is something really hot about the thought of her choosing a better man over me who replaces me. I feel like someone as hot as her deserves a real man.
I see your words, but I don't see hotwives, cuckolds, and sissies moving to get rid of Trump, asking or doing something to change Black life in America for your "better man".... fuck us real good and go home, it is what it is.

A timely discussion! Husband and I had a nasty little fight a week ago and rather than try to make up I called a “friend with benefits” to meet for drinks. Of course we know what happened but feel really guilty and wished I stayed home.
First time I have ever snuck around on husband. Will try to make it the last.
It isn't possible to "try" to make it the last. You either do or don't do.

Back