Bulls who ended up destroying the couple's relationship

flsubboy4u

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Whether intentional or unintentional, it is inevitable that some relationships do not survive the awesomeness of powerful sex and feelings evoked or awakened by a real man. Tell us about your experience with this. If you are a bull, did you feel turned on that you took her respect away from him? Or, did you have remorse. Let's try to keep it real.

Whether intentional or unintentional, it is inevitable that some relationships do not survive the awesomeness of powerful sex and feelings evoked or awakened by a real man. Tell us about your experience with this. If you are a bull, did you feel turned on that you took her respect away from him? Or, did you have remorse. Let's try to keep it real.
It feels empowering. Mind you it wasn't just sex. If a couple is having financial hardships and aren't communicating well. These are things that will break your relationship up without adding a Black, financially stable man, great in bed lover. Just my opinion.

For the hottest cuck couple I was ever with, I didn't have to take the woman's respect away from her cuck husband. She already did not respect him when I met them. She was absolutely beautiful and "in lust" with BBC, and said and did stuff to totally humiliate her husband. I had my part in it too (the humiliation), but most of it was dished out by her. I'm not in this to ruin anybody's relationship though. Definitely not. It's all fantasy play for me. If I see that a couple doesn't have it together, then I'm out. We lost touch, but I'll never forget those two though, and I've often wondered if their marriage survived.

I mean, she even went as far as to say that she didn't love him, that she had never loved him, and that she loved me (we would be fucking and she would say this stuff). She said that in all the time that they had been together, he had never made her cum (the cuck acknowledged this to be true . . . she came over and over and over again all night long with me inside her "bareback black"). They had two ******* together. She said that she loved her white babies, but that she wanted a black baby to love too, and wished that she could start over with a black man. I mean damn! To me this was some hardcore, hurtful stuff to say to your husband! But they were that kind of cuck couple.

Can a marriage survive that kind of thing though? Man, I just wanted to dick a fine ass white girl down in front of her guy! Make him see how much she desires that dark dick! For most white guys, that's humiliation in and of itself. But she would REALLY rub it in (and meant it too). I'm not in it to be a homewrecker :oops: Like I said, we lost touch over time, so I don't know what happened to their marriage and relationship. But it's got to be challenging for any relationship to last if you've got your desirable, beautiful white wife out fucking black men right in front of you and saying stuff like you never even made her cum even one time in her life! Geez!

For the hottest cuck couple I was ever with, I didn't have to take the woman's respect away from her cuck husband. She already did not respect him when I met them. She was absolutely beautiful and "in lust" with BBC, and said and did stuff to totally humiliate her husband. I had my part in it too (the humiliation), but most of it was dished out by her. I'm not in this to ruin anybody's relationship though. Definitely not. It's all fantasy play for me. If I see that a couple doesn't have it together, then I'm out. We lost touch, but I'll never forget those two though, and I've often wondered if their marriage survived.

I mean, she even went as far as to say that she didn't love him, that she had never loved him, and that she loved me (we would be fucking and she would say this stuff). She said that in all the time that they had been together, he had never made her cum (the cuck acknowledged this to be true . . . she came over and over and over again all night long with me inside her "bareback black"). They had two ******* together. She said that she loved her white babies, but that she wanted a black baby to love too, and wished that she could start over with a black man. I mean damn! To me this was some hardcore, hurtful stuff to say to your husband! But they were that kind of cuck couple.

Can a marriage survive that kind of thing though? Man, I just wanted to dick a fine ass white girl down in front of her guy! Make him see how much she desires that dark dick! For most white guys, that's humiliation in and of itself. But she would REALLY rub it in (and meant it too). I'm not in it to be a homewrecker :oops: Like I said, we lost touch over time, so I don't know what happened to their marriage and relationship. But it's got to be challenging for any relationship to last if you've got your desirable, beautiful white wife out fucking black men right in front of you and saying stuff like you never even made her cum even one time in her life! Geez!
Their relationship was not just a cuckold one. He was an emotional masochist and she a sadist and I suspect both of them got off on it more than you even know. In all probability it started as his idea to be submissive to her and it evolved from there. How do I know this? That's a great question that I have answered in other forums.

Their relationship was not just a cuckold one. He was an emotional masochist and she a sadist and I suspect both of them got off on it more than you even know. In all probability it started as his idea to be submissive to her and it evolved from there. How do I know this? That's a great question that I have answered in other forums.

Oh, I know they both got off on it big time while it was happening. But then what afterwards? How long can that go on before it ruins your relationship? His dick was hard as a rock and he was stroking. And like I said, she came and came and came all night long. And both of them . . . they both urged me to cum in her bareback . . . and I did. What a night of cuckoldry! It's why I came back to the "lifestyle" . . . looking for more. Very hard to find!

Sometimes the truth hurts. But it's still the truth.

So a divorced milf I had a thing with told me that she had literally punted a dude out of their house in nothing but boxers. Then she’d lock him out forsing him to sleep in the car or somewhere else. I guess she really go into that kind of humiliation but the husband wasn’t. For the sake of the marriage he put up with it until one night she did it and forgot that his sister was showing up to drop off their kid. Husband filed for divorce the next day.

Imagine having to explain that incident in court so you don’t lose your kid?

Our Story:
I found my wife a younger swinger guy who was divorced and lived close enough that he could use my wife for his satisfaction.
The first time they fucked it was hot, really hot. He's Hispanic and was really getting into using my wife's mature pussy. He fucked her on the couch and on our bed the first night he was there and came multiple times.
Two days later he was back at our house between my wife's legs. She was really getting into the idea I'd suggested of allowing this younger guy full access to her pussy. She fucks bareback and she had a continual stream of his sperm running down her thighs.
Then I suggested a "no pants" weekend where she had to walk around the house naked from the waist down. He and I drank beer and watched movies and in between he'd fuck her on the couch, the bed or where ever. She rode his cock at the table while he and I ate Fourth Of July BBQ.
Fucking him became her obsession.
Now my wife never swallowed my cum and acted like the act of me shooting my load in her mouth was so distasteful that I never asked her to do it.
One morning after they'd been at it all night, I felt her creep out of our bed.
I waited a while and quietly went to his bedroom (he had his own room by then) door to peek in. My wife was on her knees with her mouth down over his cock and I caught him just as he was thrusting and grunting shooting his load.
My wife didn't act disgusted at all as she swallowed every last drop he shot into her throat. She licked his cum off his cock as it flowed out and treated it like it was the greatest food on the planet. I quietly snuck back to our bedroom.
That night after he left we watched TV and I asked her for a blowjob and if she didn't mind I'd like to cum.
She reminded me she didn't like to to do that.
I caught her several times eating his cum.
She was sending him pussy pictures from work and inviting him for the weekend while I was away out of state.
My wife became more and more obsessed with him and more demeaning and rude out side of sex games toward me. It was taking over our lives.
We began to fight bitterly.
One day I pointed out to her that his only interest in her was as his personal cum dump. Pointing out that she wasn't going to be his real life girlfriend or anything of the kind for this great looking young stud hit her hard and she refused to accept it.
I guess she tried to ask him about their "relationship" and his entire response was, "How old are you?"
At the same time she was going into menopause and things went from bad to really really shitty. She attempted to hurt herself and was admitted to the hospital. I was supportive and went to see her every day. I spent my entire day at the hospital for two weeks with her after she was committed. While she was away I went through her phone and deleted his number.
A week after she was released we were traveling to see family when she discovered she couldn't find his number on her phone.
She went bugshit crazy on me, screaming and yelling saying how dare I delete his number.
That day I explained I"d had enough. I was the guy in the hospital, I was the guy who takes care of her and if she ever dared mention any of it to me again we might as well go our separate ways because I'd had enough. It wasn't the first time I'd told her I would divorce her and unfortunately it wasn't the last. I drove around with everything I owned of value to me in the trunk of my car for two years in case she locked me out or I had to leave her.
That was 10 years ago and we are still married.
These are a few of the many times they fucked in our house or on my bed. I was great with all of it but the problems began when my wife forgot it was fun and fell in love with her bull.
Thank you for the frank and detailed account. It is very enlightening. This is why I asked the question. You are a good man to stick with her and you obviously really love her. More people should be like you in that regard.

Our Story:
I found my wife a younger swinger guy who was divorced and lived close enough that he could use my wife for his satisfaction.
The first time they fucked it was hot, really hot. He's Hispanic and was really getting into using my wife's mature pussy. He fucked her on the couch and on our bed the first night he was there and came multiple times.
Two days later he was back at our house between my wife's legs. She was really getting into the idea I'd suggested of allowing this younger guy full access to her pussy. She fucks bareback and she had a continual stream of his sperm running down her thighs.
Then I suggested a "no pants" weekend where she had to walk around the house naked from the waist down. He and I drank beer and watched movies and in between he'd fuck her on the couch, the bed or where ever. She rode his cock at the table while he and I ate Fourth Of July BBQ.
Fucking him became her obsession.
Now my wife never swallowed my cum and acted like the act of me shooting my load in her mouth was so distasteful that I never asked her to do it.
One morning after they'd been at it all night, I felt her creep out of our bed.
I waited a while and quietly went to his bedroom (he had his own room by then) door to peek in. My wife was on her knees with her mouth down over his cock and I caught him just as he was thrusting and grunting shooting his load.
My wife didn't act disgusted at all as she swallowed every last drop he shot into her throat. She licked his cum off his cock as it flowed out and treated it like it was the greatest food on the planet. I quietly snuck back to our bedroom.
That night after he left we watched TV and I asked her for a blowjob and if she didn't mind I'd like to cum.
She reminded me she didn't like to to do that.
I caught her several times eating his cum.
She was sending him pussy pictures from work and inviting him for the weekend while I was away out of state.
My wife became more and more obsessed with him and more demeaning and rude out side of sex games toward me. It was taking over our lives.
We began to fight bitterly.
One day I pointed out to her that his only interest in her was as his personal cum dump. Pointing out that she wasn't going to be his real life girlfriend or anything of the kind for this great looking young stud hit her hard and she refused to accept it.
I guess she tried to ask him about their "relationship" and his entire response was, "How old are you?"
At the same time she was going into menopause and things went from bad to really really shitty. She attempted to hurt herself and was admitted to the hospital. I was supportive and went to see her every day. I spent my entire day at the hospital for two weeks with her after she was committed. While she was away I went through her phone and deleted his number.
A week after she was released we were traveling to see family when she discovered she couldn't find his number on her phone.
She went bugshit crazy on me, screaming and yelling saying how dare I delete his number.
That day I explained I"d had enough. I was the guy in the hospital, I was the guy who takes care of her and if she ever dared mention any of it to me again we might as well go our separate ways because I'd had enough. It wasn't the first time I'd told her I would divorce her and unfortunately it wasn't the last. I drove around with everything I owned of value to me in the trunk of my car for two years in case she locked me out or I had to leave her.
That was 10 years ago and we are still married.
These are a few of the many times they fucked in our house or on my bed. I was great with all of it but the problems began when my wife forgot it was fun and fell in love with her bull.
loving the pictures
sorry of how things went but at least still together

I have to say that every single lover of my wife has taken a little of her respect away from me as a real man. And no one had any remorse.

Well I have to disagree. It more fault the women rather than the bbc. I'm now 50 and with last year got involve in this lifestyle because if my second husband. I love him and everything about him. He is perfect to me and my *******. He also has a big Hispanic cock. He didn't see any harm in sharing with a black man. Since we start this and I'm allowed to play with black cock. I have played with 8 with the last year in half. Some with same size as hubby few with much bigger. Nothing like coming home to my man. They get along but hubby loved the voodoo side of it. I can go on but not leaving it sharing my Hispanic hubby. It's funny when you here women say I have real man all because of the size and stamina of his black. Since we started this my hubby very dom.well rounded hard worker and shows no exhaustion on time for my girls and I. Non of these bulls despite how big and long they last in bed. Can do on a personal like my hubby. I know love being shared and watched but when done my love us four my man. My favorite bull is extremely large but doesnt last long and a bartender. No negative here just conversation. Cheers to all

Last edited:
Back