Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

I don't think you stated this accurately. "The fact that he and she were so nakedly and openly defying our precious marriage vow" is rationalization. YOU wanted and she agreed. Don't blame him.
No, I don't blame my buddy or my wife (now my ex) at all, but confess I very deliberately set up my buddy's "seduction" by my then-wife. And Yes, you are perfectly correct, I wanted like crazy to watch him fuck her and ejaculate in her over and over again, and I got off on it massively.

At the time my buddy first fucked my wife our marriage vows were of course still operative, but only before God, as they continued to be until I agreed to divorce my wife so my buddy could marry her. Which he eagerly did straightaway.

But to this day, with my marriage so long-forsaken, as I lustfully watch my ex and my buddy nakedly coupling so beautifully beside me on our bed, I love to secretly return to my intensely erotic voyeuristic (and, I admit, frankly masochistic) pre-divorce mode of watching them fuck, and hotly imagine my now annulled marriage vows being "broken" nightly before my very eyes. And I get off on it hugely.

The thought for me on the watching end is watching the bull say to her this is my pussy tonight and you will let me do whatever I want with that pussy for however long I want that pussy !! Flood her pussy with cum more then once when he goes back in 2nd time watch his cum drip down her thighs and out of her pussy and then I'd cum in her pussy last 😏 then I'd want him to face fuck her and make her swallow all his cum every last drop

Last edited:
I know a few guys who be like take your time. The Toronto Maple Leafs are playing the Montreal Canadians. See you in three hours. Have fun.

Back