Bulls thoughts when fucking another mans wife

If they are married, it is preferred. They are married with an understanding they are exclusive. It’s the aspect that the wife wants other man to fuck her in front of the husband is the satisfactory aspect.
Some people are turned on by the aspect of the wife being used, some want their wife satisfied, others like the semen aspect of it.

I’m not a cuck. So can’t say what excites them.

Single girls are no different than a ONS on Tinder.
All of the above 👆
Haven't licked wifeys creampie yet, but kissed her efter she sucked.

Married ladies always better for a few reasons.

If the communication is there, they are already getting that part of their life satisfied. They have the love and trust of hubby. I don't need to supply that.
I am taboo. So is she. That is something that hubby really can never be. I'm also usually packing a bit more than he is which she enjoys, but that just adds to it. It's the contrast. It's the freedom. It's the "I don't give a fuck, this is what I want to do" attitude, even though it's confined, its still liberating.
It is a connection, much more than sexual. To cum in another mans wife is a powerful feeling.

That's why I still do it.

J
How nicely put into Words. Wow, exactly like that.

To watch another man cum in my wife creates powerful feelings. Jealousy in that he is giving her something she needs that I can’t. Pride in knowing that she is gorgeous, intelligent and strong, but that she IS mine and mine only in both mind and spirit. Fear that this one guy or this one time may be the one that starts us down a path that we can’t come back from. Insane arousal created from watching her being “taken” and physically “used” by another man and knowing that she is enjoying every damn second of the experience. Watching her work so hard for him, hearing her labored breathing, seeing her sweat, listening to all the quiet little grunts and groans she makes...... I had no idea how addicting the whole screen would be, but I have begun to crave it like a ******* and it never loses it power no mattter how many times I see it happen. What’s even more amazing is the next day she goes to work and no one has a fucking clue what a truly physically and mentally powerful person she really is. Sometimes it just boggles my mind to know that she loves me.
Haven’t experienced a bull cumming in her yet. Everything else is incredibly true! So addicting!

For me, as a cuck, it is so much more humiliating and so so much more intense is if her black lover is making love to Sarah, kissing, intimacy, stroking and fondling, etc. Anyone can fuck, but when a black lovers make love to her. That is the best ever, then she will give him or do anything for him.
That's what I want too. A bull to romance my wife, seduce her, kiss her deeply and passionately and make her say things she's never said to me.

If they are married, it is preferred. They are married with an understanding they are exclusive. It’s the aspect that the wife wants other man to fuck her in front of the husband is the satisfactory aspect.
Some people are turned on by the aspect of the wife being used, some want their wife satisfied, others like the semen aspect of it.

I’m not a cuck. So can’t say what excites them.

Single girls are no different than a ONS on Tinder.
One of the biggest turn ons for this husband is seeing other men getting things that the Mrs has stopped doing for me years ago or simply never got into them. About a dozen years ago we had a dominant bull in NYC that we would spend weekends with. Within an hour of meeting him he was fucking the Mrs in front of a picture window in his apartment that faced a courtyard where anyone looking out their window could have easily have seen.
That first weekend he also got her to relax and take hard anal and also got her to do a good deal of deep throating.
I have never even asked for any of these treats after the fact as they do not feel like appropriate experiences for a cuckold.

It's better for us women to be used hard, as bulls do. When the wife is happier, the husband should also be happier.
The couples we know who have successfully built a lifestyle around it have found the balance

The wives definitely get used and sexually it's pretty humiliating for the husbands but there is also a general background feeling of respect and all working on it together.

I actually don't feel humiliated now - it all feels really natural and I'm sorry we didn't do it much earlier

interesting topic. bf has the utmost respect for the man and is very polite and subservient.but, i can tell is very humiliated at times but accepts his role as being cucked and is there to serve the blackmans orders and needs as well as mine.

In my younger days I got off on screwing a woman senseless in front of her husband/boyfriend. The felling of power over both of them was a tremendous turn on. It was just as much a turn on looking at the expression on the cucks face as it was having the woman responding under me. Back then I was nearly always on top and in control. Some of the cucks looked like they were gut punched while I was fucking the wife/girlfriend. As I got older and more mature I preferred the woman without her husband. I am also OK with her being on top. If she is married I really don't think about her spouse. I think about the pussy wrapped around my cock and thoroughly enjoy watching her experience pleasure in my bed

Back