Bull's Most Important Attribute

andyc1

Male
I was wondering what (primarily) the women on this site thought a Bull's most important attribute was. It seems like most cucks fixate on the bull's cock size (though obviously thats a generalisation) - and I'm certainly in that category.

Clearly there are a loads of things that make a great bull, but I wondered to what extent Women fixate on size, or if there were other things thats took precedence?

Size is important but attitude is more so. I have had "bulls" with 10 inch cocks essentially do nothing more then pull it out and just stand there. Then I had some with 7" cocks come in and own the bedroom and my pussy. So while you need to have a good size, for me once you hit 7" it's more about attitude.

I like size but attitude, confidence and being into me is the way to go. I have had Bulls who all they wanted to do was get off, they wouldn't bother to make sure everyone had fun. I have also had Bulls who on first meeting them could make me so wet that I would orgasms when they entered me. That chemistry is a must for me.

I love the extra size of most BBC,...to a point. But I love 'Attitude',....being submissive, I adore to be dominated! Treated like whore and expect to be dressed for the occasion like one! For me there is nothing sexxxxier than being in dolled up in lingerie and high heels and on my knees pleasing my Black Man!

Attachments

• deeanna couch 2.jpg
    deeanna couch 2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 62
  • deeanna Spread Em Baby.jpg
    deeanna Spread Em Baby.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 62
As someone who believes in dominance, I'd say, your overall persona and your approach towards it takes precedence. Cock size, although important, is just one of the factors. Right from the get-go, the way you own up to a woman, your body language, the way you guide the whole process,Your Investment, and Passion towards her and her needs, Play a HUGE part. If she gives in to you, and just Enjoys the whole Experience in sync with you, both parties get pleasure out of it.

I love the extra size of most BBC,...to a point. But I love 'Attitude',....being submissive, I adore to be dominated! Treated like whore and expect to be dressed for the occasion like one! For me there is nothing sexxxxier than being in dolled up in lingerie and high heels and on my knees pleasing my Black Man!
When you put it like that I can't think of much I think would be sexier than you doing that!

Cock size is probably the clincher, but a long list of other personal qualities before that. Charm, swagger and confidence is usually top of the list for us.

Back