Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I find most bbcs at least enjoy my hubbie cleaning me up after I have been well fucked. In group settings it seems most bbcs are more reluctant to have my hubbie suck them. I am ambivalent about whether he sucks their cock or not. If the bbc wants my hubbie to suck them, then so be it. But bottom line is I want to make them happy and not my hubbie. I have also worried about hubbies desires way too long. Now it’s about my happiness.
I suck if my wife orders me to.

Watching my hubbie suck a big black cock in front of me and others is a great way to remind him of the natural order of things. As a normal couple in the lifestyle, I was put in the position of fucking white guys just so hubbie could fuck their wives. I grew more and more resentful each time I had to suck on some semi-hard pink worm of a penis. When we discovered bbc I vowed never again! I don’t hate my husband. I love him dearly. I just want him to know that our relationship has changed dramatically. No longer is it about his sexual satisfaction. It’s now about mine. Now I pick who we have join us for sex. Not all bbcs want a hubbie sucking their cocks but I always offer hubbies mouth. That way they know we are serious about pleasing them
a couple like I love

I make my cucks at the minimum wash my cock, but the look n the wife's face when I make him suck it is priceless. You are right it's not a gay thing, it's a power thing and right at that moment the wife realizes I'm truly in charge.
And that is why we want to suck the Bull, to show our commitment and submission to his sexual and physical superiority. While our wife watches our emasculation. One of the many thrills of the cuckold lifestyle and win, win, win outcome.

sometime last month i attended a adult party in manhattan and it was wild! couples sexy white women and cucks with there wives....the music was good open buffet nice vibe around midnight after a few drinks i got naked and started to party...yes my bull meat was hard and i love being nude in front of people.....there were two floors one for the single party crowd and my favorite floor the couple floor.....thats were i like to be nude the look on the horney women facees is priceless!! so one couple asked me to come to there booth they were in....and the wife asked me could i please cum in her sissy husbands face and mouth? so at first im thinking no way thats so gay...but at the same time it turned me on....as he was on his kness like the weak dogg he was she cheered me on as i agreed to do it....wile i jerked my bull meat and slapped him in the face with it....she began to eat me asshole from the back....my cock was rock hard and throbbing...my cum shot out in too his mouth and face...as i yelled ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was one of the best loads i ever had...cum everywhere....she whipped the cum off his face and began to feed it into his open mouth....i was in total heat! as she said thank you bullmaster....for feeding my cuck your sweet black jizz....i thought it was a gay act on my behalf untill i called a female friend of mines and she said aslong as his wife was there it was not gay it was just really freaky!! and yes she was right cause it was very intense and hot...i loved it and will do it again
There is just no end to the pleasures of cuckoldry!

I very much agree that it is often the wife is the one who pushes and dominates the relationship. Not all women have that inclination but even submissive women can get a kick out of seeing their husband be submissive.
Such action endorses the wife's affair, or involvement with other men. Can a husband complain when he himself has serviced the wife's lover...of course not..
Not when he so powerfully demonstrates his approval an need for the cuckold lifestyle.

Back