Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Something new for me today. My ex and her big black stud invited me to come over and ... shot a big load of cum into my gaping ass. He immediately got up and left the room. When I was able, I dressed and left. I don't know what I'll do next Saturday when he calls. I'm thinking about leaving town rather than letting him totally own me.
Let's see here, you fantasize about servicing him, are available to give him a blowjob at will; he humiliates you, stole your woman, and now he took your anal virginity on demand. I hate to break it to you, but he already totally owns you. What do you think you have left to lose? Just enjoy the submission.

My ex and her big black stud invited me to come over and watch the basketball game. ... Since being ****** to service him that first time, I had found myself waiting for his weekly call, ... He ordered me to strip, ... My ex, watching from a comfy recliner, laughed and said I'd better do as instructed. ... shot a big load of cum into my gaping ass. He immediately got up and left the room. .... I don't know what I'll do next Saturday when he calls.
Shave your ass and buy a butt plug. Better shave all your body except for your head.

Let's see here, you fantasize about servicing him, are available to give him a blowjob at will; he humiliates you, stole your woman, and now he took your anal virginity on demand. I hate to break it to you, but he already totally owns you. What do you think you have left to lose? Just enjoy the submission.
Yes, you have given it up so enjoy it. It is your life now

Something new for me today. My ex and her big black stud invited me to come over and watch the basketball game. We had a couple of drinks and I began to wonder if I was going to escape without having to blow him. I was feeling a bit disappointed, actually. Since being ****** to service him that first time, I had found myself waiting for his weekly call, usually on Saturday afternoon, summoning me to drive to his house and perform my now expertise service to his cock and balls. It turned out he had other things in mind. He ordered me to strip, and I made the mistake of asking him why. My answer was a hard slap to my left cheek that left me with ringing in my ears and spots dancing in front of my eyes. My ex, watching from a comfy recliner, laughed and said I'd better do as instructed. So, I quickly removed everything but my socks, and dropped to my knees facing the big black man. He chuckled, and said, "Different game today, bitch boy, you gettin fucked. Get on your knees and elbows, butt high. My cock's hittin you in your lilly white ass!" By now, I knew better than to resist, so I complied. I felt him rubbing something that felt like lube on my ass, then he slipped a finger in my tight asshole. Then two fingers. Then I felt the blunt head of his big, black cock pushing at my sphincter, which was accompanied by pain and screaming from me as he ****** it in. Paying no attention to my pain, he held my shoulders with both hands and in one thrust, buried the whole nine inches in my ass. He paused there, just wriggling his tool a bit, and the sensation changed as I expanded to take him. Then he began to thrust, in and out, in and out. The feeling of his cock massaging my prostate and slamming into my body was indescribable, and I felt my little dick harden, then start to throb. After a few minutes of his steady fucking, I came hard, and he pushed my face down into the carpet and increased the pace of his fucking, driving harder and harder until he finally grunted and shot a big load of cum into my gaping ass. He immediately got up and left the room. When I was able, I dressed and left. I don't know what I'll do next Saturday when he calls. I'm thinking about leaving town rather than letting him totally own me.
Just become his sissy slut and let him own you

Your so right, nothing gets me wetter than seeing
It's not gay at all but a natural thing for a white husband to do, it shows devotion and respect and we white bois all love Black cock, or will after our first taste. A white woman wants to give herself to Black men and as do we white husbands, own us please!
my white bf sucking my lastes Black Bull. It’s completely natural and boys trust me your women will love your submission to bbc

I never had to be ****** to suck the bulls cock my 1st wife use to bring her bulls home so I could watch her suck and fuck them For a time I wanted to just jump in and suck with her. one bull she was sucking she looked over at me and seen the expression on my face she knew I wanted to suck him too She stopped said honey he will let you suck him come on get over here I did and she just watch and she could see me swallowing his cum After that I sucked with her or after she got them to the point to cum she let me swallow it off i have sucked many bulls on the side she know I want to suck them and then they started fucking me too to this day I only suck black cock and let them fuck me I feel so lucky that I have some black bulls that like to stop by to fuck me or I suck them off i love black dick

Back