Bulls and Pregnant Hotwives

Honeycomb

Female
From
US
So it always seems to be asked to the hotwives and cuck what will happen if she becomes pregnant. Now I want to ask the bulls what they want to happen or should feel needs to happen. Are you a bull that wants to stay in the baby's life? Are you the bull that outside of sex it's the couples responsibility? What do the bulls here feel about their women getting pregnant?

FYI ... (just a touch of reality here)
This is the 21st century, if a girl gets pregnant and follows it through to maternity, its her choice. If she's single with low income, she's doing no one any good by keeping the baby, and if she does, you can bet she'll want the ******* to help her. And if you're the *******, the courts could start garnishing your wages (every payday) at any time, and it'll be for at least 18 years. Imagine $200 every payday coming out of your check, just like a tax. You try to avoid paying, they'll tow that nice new car right out of the driveway + a nice court cost/fine to cap off your baby pay/backpay ... as it SHOULD BE.
So go ahead, the courts need the money, and the gangs need the ******* to replenish.

Last edited:
That decision would have to be discussed between the three. It has happened twice for me, and fortunately, in each case the decision was made with extensive communication, maturity and a lack of drama. I feel fortunate in that respect.

Id say breed my wife n plan to.

Congratulations is a great decision.

I have a three year old boy, handsome and affectionate, what I love the most.
I am not married and a friend offered me to get pregnant, because also my greatest wish was to have a beautiful black baby.
I am proud of that decision.

If you two do, you will never regret it. It is the most beautiful gift that a white female can wish for. A good decision. Alice

Back