Bull was too nice

Lookingtomaybe

Couple
From
MN, US
My wife likes to be dominated, our bull was big but seemed too courteous. She likes to be called nasty things and dominated and he seemed to be focused on not cumming fast. Does this happen a lot to other people?

My wife likes to be dominated, our bull was big but seemed too courteous. She likes to be called nasty things and dominated and he seemed to be focused on not cumming fast. Does this happen a lot to other people?
Best time COMMUNICATE that she wants to be treated as a fucktoy and voila, she’ll be hammered into submission and treated like a piece of Grade A fukk meat. You know, if you’re into those shenanigans…😅

While communication is paramount, may be that's not his style. Not all are dominant which does not make him a bad bull. Other than his demeanor, how was the experience overall? But as others mentioned, maybe he needs warming up and once he is used to her, careful what you ask for. Don't want your next post to be he was too dominant lol.

While communication is paramount, may be that's not his style. Not all are dominant which does not make him a bad bull. Other than his demeanor, how was the experience overall? But as others mentioned, maybe he needs warming up and once he is used to her, careful what you ask for. Don't want your next post to be he was too dominant lol.
I agree with you on that one.

Back