Bull wants to cum on the husband's face...

Hey sexy it’s been a long time! I’d love for you to show hubby how dominant you are and seduce him and cum in his mouth or even better lay him on his belly and make him take your huge cock like he always wanted you to do to me. And completely dominate him and cum in his virgin ass! Fill him up and I’ll schedule another night alone for us! Email him and see what happens!
Sounds like fun lol!!!

It’s even better when the wife is watching and laughing. It reinforces her hubby’s emasculation.
It’s always hotter when the cuck is being laughed at! Even hotter when the bull uses his cock to wipe his cum off of the cucks face and feed it to him. That way he still gets his humiliating facial, he gets the bulls cock rubbed all over his face, still get to swallow the bulls cum and cucky still has a coating of cum drying on his face.

It’s always hotter when the cuck is being laughed at! Even hotter when the bull uses his cock to wipe his cum off of the cucks face and feed it to him. That way he still gets his humiliating facial, he gets the bulls cock rubbed all over his face, still get to swallow the bulls cum and cucky still has a coating of cum drying on his face.
I agree completely. Cucky deserves whatever he gets.

How can you tell?
if this was to my comment ... Our Bull never showed he was into male to male contact and made me suck him for the first time just before he fucked my Lady .. He also said he wanted to try something and asked for a condom ..but then said forget it ... So we doubt he was going to fuck me ...my lady thinks he was going to fill the condom and feed me .

As it should be. The cuck should be paraded in public with his frosted face so that he can be mocked by strangers. No real man lets himself be facialized.
So many white bois are proving we are not men and to have a Black Man facialize us with his hot, creamy seed seems the ideal way to show that we are theirs to use as they please. It seems like such a degrading and, at the same time, erotic submission that appeals to many more sissies.
:blackheart: 😋 :blackheart:

503703688(1).jpg704673932(1).jpg441087793(1).gifmlp1 (1).jpg

Last edited:
So many white bois are proving we are not men and to have a Black Man facialize us with his hot, creamy seed seems the ideal way to show that we are theirs to use as they please. It seems like such a degrading and, at the same time, erotic submission that appeals to many more sissies.
:blackheart: 😋 :blackheart:

View attachment 7119393View attachment 7119483View attachment 7119496View attachment 7119524
first hubby should be licking her pussy clean after she has been fucked then licking cum off her tits - by then she is share snowball kisses with husbby so hubby is ready to suck cocks and swallow and yes have the bull come on his face mmm

Back