Bull wants to cum on the husband's face...

If we were together and you asked I would let this happen. This is how this type of play initially started for my husband. He does it for me
LOVE reading all of your posts. I’m curious, is this something you enjoy or would you just be letting this happen to please the bull? Would you ask your husband before letting this happen or would you make the decision? Thanks for your thoughts on this and the other many topics where you provide feedback.

LOVE reading all of your posts. I’m curious, is this something you enjoy or would you just be letting this happen to please the bull? Would you ask your husband before letting this happen or would you make the decision? Thanks for your thoughts on this and the other many topics where you provide feedback.
I’m not really a fan of facials. If I let it happen to my husband it’s probably more for the humiliation aspect of it.

In real life this is not a question. It just happens. It's more usual than thought. Especially if the husband goes under them to watch the fantastic scene of his wife's pussy getting repeatedly slammed. It's not completely unintentional and part of the progressive humiliation of the cuckold. This kind of accidents happened very often to me in the course of these years. And once, my wife called me over to be close to her when the bull was about to shoot his cum all over her. She wanted to share the experience. Months later, we were both licking shafts and balls together.

Señoras... ¿cómo reaccionarían si el toro quiere correrse en la cara o en la garganta del marido? ¿Es algo raro para ti?
Para nosotros siendo una pareja swinger bisexual los dos la cosa más natural es empezar haciendo un buen oral juntos para terminar siendo penetrados juntos por todos lados en nuestro caso preferimos hacerlo con varios invitados

It's a way to show the missus / girl that her partner is not as virile as the bull and that she does not need to submit to him. After that, anything goes. At a second level, the bull may convince the lady to peg her partner in front of him or to orgasm with the bull and squirt on the partner's face. That is very common.

Back