Bull taking vacation with couple

One of fav couple always take me with them to their vacations . Camping, beach vacations ,trekking . The feel that i am best companion for them in sex , party. Vacations . I have developed a bondwith tbis couple beyond sex ..
How many of the bulls get invited by the couples for vacations and party. Do they couples feel that the bull completes their relation.. ?
That’s beautiful Sir

We went to Portugal with our regular BBC, and throughout the vacation,, they cucked me, they had the master bedroom, and when we went out they acted like they were married and I was a friend. If we met or chatted to others we was straight about everything, and was surprised how everyone excepted it😃
I would so love to experience that. I am single these days though. So I guess I need to find a cuckoldress.

Last edited:
Kind of, but not totally literally....I've gone to Mardi Gras in New Orleans quite a few times, and have made arrangements to meet a few couples there, but never in a cohabitating environment....

2022 should be a GREAT one! Both from coming out of distancing AND it's later this year (Fat Tuesday, March 1) so should be one of the warmer ones.

Anybody else going? DM me and share thoughts on logistics.

We went to Portugal with our regular BBC, and throughout the vacation,, they cucked me, they had the master bedroom, and when we went out they acted like they were married and I was a friend. If we met or chatted to others we was straight about everything, and was surprised how everyone excepted it😃
So you let the people you met know your wife was with her black lover

Back