Bull takes wife away for weekend

I’m a proud new entrant into the cuck world. This journey began 2 years ago when my wife said let’s start pegging. I wasn’t sure but said ok. That blossomed into a full blown obsession of mine. It was addictive. Then 6 mos ago she said I want you to be a cuck while I fuck men and you watch. I said no. She immediately stopped pegging me and said until I submit the pegging is over. I lasted 1 month until I caved. She already had a black bull from work lined up. He was 25(we’re 45&47) and built like a truck. My wife has a sweet super fit body and she’s 5-3. This dude was 6-3 and jacked. She had him over and once he took his clothes off I was in shock. He was packing a 8” fat cock with huge veins.
she had things done to her that I could not imagine. Held her up and pounded her standing. Destroyed her tight pussy and ass and dropped multiple huge loads on her. She ate his ass and also pegged him. It was so hot I now had a new addiction. Her getting nailed by a bbc. We’ve now graduated to 2-3 bbc at a time. It’s crazy.
now she has me doing cleanup. Until you get there you never imagine how intoxicating it can be. The amount of come she gets on her on any given session is amazing. And it’s my job to handle it all. They record her getting hang banged and her and I watch it together after but I still get pegged so all is well.
This is now my life and I have her to thank
Wow what a great story. I hope in time one or more of her bulls will fill your ass n mouth up directly with cum. For me weather she is out fucking them alone or at home with me close by watching or sometimes joining it is all so hot to hear her scream with delight and watch her squirt like a fountain when those black men fuck her brains out.

she just returned home this AM worn out, spent and tired. She did let me have a taste of her well used pussy n ass, and Yes I did fuck her used pussy before she showered and wet to sleep. She told me, friday they stayed at his place alone all night playing with each other, and Satruday night he took her to a party where he let her be taken by several other black men till the early morning when they went home and Sunday he used her several times through the day, adding an additional guy to spend the night with them Sunday night, before he dropped her off at home freshly fucked.

The wife left me at midday to spend the weekend with Justin at his house,I am not expecting her back until late Sunday night at the earliest,or early Monday morning.
She looked gorgeous walking towards his car,summer dress,low heels,bare legs. I had just freshly shaved her pussy and ass for him
This time he didn’t make her raise her dress to show she was pantie less and shaven,before she got into his car,more’s the pity.

Just happened last weekend. Left Friday and came home Monday mid morning. She told me about a long weekend of being with him going to a party and him having some friends over to share her with ending with him sending her home on Monday full of cum for her husband to enjoy.
How fantastic for you,exactly what my wife is doing this weekend.

As it should be. You are a lucky man. Hope she comes home used and full
I do hope she does,I’m hoping for once,she will allow me to fully clean her up,pussy and ass,usually I only get to do a partial clean up,because she likes to feel his sperm seeping out of her in the days following her seeing her lover.

I do hope she does,I’m hoping for once,she will allow me to fully clean her up,pussy and ass,usually I only get to do a partial clean up,because she likes to feel his sperm seeping out of her in the days following her seeing her lover.
Well you know she controls her pussy. Be thankful she gives you a taste.

Back